Monday 7 September 2015

What happened Next with Gopi

Hi, this is Deepak again. Di for you. Thank you guys for liking my story and writing back to me. Now I am encouraged to write what happened next with Gopi. As you may recollect, Gopi was my assistant while I was his boss working in Ahmedabad and staying in an apartment in Navrangpura. After I managed to seduce Gopi, we both went off to work for the day. While he was very strong and dominating in bed, at work he never let that come in the way and listened to whatever instructions I gave him as the boss. Except, once in a while he will give me a wink and say, "Tonight…", in an ominous sort of way, making my dick harden and throb. That day we had to work till late at night. We had dinner at a roadside dhaba at Anand and managed to reach Ahmedabad at 4 in the morning, tired and full of grime. But the moment we reached our apartment he made me drop my briefcase. He dropped his toolbox with a bang and dragged me to the bedroom. I protested that it is too late and we should freshen up first, but he would have nothing of all that. He pushed me to the bed and started ripping off my clothes one by one. "Hell, I have waited all day and throughout the night for this moment and I cannot wait any longer", he said. Within minutes he had me naked and panting, sitting on the edge of the bed. My shirt was ripped off, and my banyan pulled off over my head. My brief and trousers were bunched up below my knees as I was still wearing my shoes. My dick was pointing straight up. He had managed to take off his shirt and vests by then, showing me his gleaming torso all so manly and muscular. Then he did something I had not imagined he would. He bent down on his knees and took my dick in his mouth. Oh my God. His warm mouth simply engulfed my 6 inches and sent my head spinning. His tongue was rolling around the tip of my penis and driving me crazy with lust. Then slowly he untied my shoe laces one by one and took off my shoes. Without taking my dick out of his mouth and sucking me wildly he removed my trousers and brief from around my legs. Then he let go of my dick with a loud plop. I was disappointed, but only for a second. He pushed me on my back on the bed and then bent my legs and forced a finger roughly into my asshole. I almost came. For some time he rubbed my hole vigorously. He even put his finger in his mouth to moisten it and put it back in my hole. Finding the going tough, he then put his finger on the tip of my dick, scooped some precum which was oozing copiously and pushed his finger back into my hole. He did this several times. Every time he put his finger on my dick the sensation was terrific. His lubed up finger up my asshole was driving me nuts. Then he slapped my ass cheeks and said, "Hmmm, almost ready". Then he got up from his kneeling position and took off his trousers and underwear. His large dick just shot up as it got free. I was mesmerized by its size and thickness. It was almost 8 inches and was oozing precum. I got up and tried to grab it, wanting it in my mouth. But he fell on me and started kissing me wildly on my lips. I could smell my own dick on his tongue. It made me even more horny and lustful. He kissed me on my lips, sucked in my tongue inside his mouth. Then he kissed my eyes and eyelids, then on my neck and finally started sucking on my nipples. First the left nipple, and then the right. He almost yanked them right off my chest, he was sucking so hard. He left red love-marks all over my upper half. Then he pushed me back and said in a rough voice, "You made me work all day and half the night, you dumbass". "You made me all sweaty and mucky". "Now it's your turn to lick it all off". I could not have asked for a better invitation. In a thrice I rolled him down and was over him. I started with his neck. Then his shoulders. Then I sucked on his nipples one by one. It was all very salty and very very tasty. As I started going down to his belly, wanting to go down on him as quickly as possible, he stopped me. His lifted one arm and indicated his armpits. As I hesitated, he grabbed me by the hair and pushed my face onto his hairy pits, and said, "Easy, Bossman, over here I am the boss". With that he gave my head a jerk and pushed me further into his armpits. I had no choice. I took out my tongue and started washing him clean. To tell you the truth, it was yummy. He had such a manly smell, it was sending me to heaven. After I finished with his left armpits, he lifted his right hand and I had to repeat the procedure. Finally he allowed me to move on. I brushed my lips over his tummy and could feel him quiver. I swirled my tongue around inside his belly button drawing a low grunt of approval. Finally he pushed me further down and I was allowed to engulf his manhood. Oh, what a mouthful. It was already wet with precum and I licked the salty fluid greedily. I moved my lips up and down the thick shaft a number of times then slowly took it out of my mouth. Then I peeled back the soft foreskin looking intently at the engorged purple head underneath. I took it all the way into my mouth and down my throat as far as it would go. I could hear him moan and groan. And I started bobbing up and down on his dick. I would let it slide all the way down as far as I could take, then take it out when I felt I would choke. He must have liked that as he started pushing his pelvic up to meet my mouth. Just when I thought he would come now he yanked me up with my hair. In a jiffy he had me lying down on my belly and I could feel his dick at the entrance of my hole. He was lubed with his own precum and my own saliva and slowly I could feel him push into my hole. Oh my God. He was too thick and too long. I was in pain. But I wanted him badly. We waited for the pain to subside, still holding me down with my hair. Then started pushing in again. Then he would withdraw slightly and push again and wait. I almost blanked out with the pain. But finally it was all in. I let out a sigh as the pleasure flooded through my guts. I have been waiting for this moment for a whole month. I was in heaven. Finally he started pushing in and out. I could feel his hot member sliding into my guts and coming back out only to be pushed back in within a second. He was grunting heavily and I was panting and thrashing about. After some time he pulled me up slightly on my knees into a doggy position and resumed the action. He was going faster and faster. I wanted him to come, because I could not take it any more. But, my God, he had some staying power. He took my member in his right hand and started pumping me. He was fucking me in a rhythm, and jerking me off at the same time. Very soon I could not take it any more, and came in big long spurts all over the bed. Seconds later I could feel him expand inside my rectum and felt him drench me with his hot cum. He took a long time, as he came in spasms, once, twice thrice and a fourth time and maybe a fifth. Even after he was spent, I could feel his member twitch and jerk inside me.Till finally he came out of me with a loud plop. A bit of his cum dripped out of my hole and I could feel it sliding down my inner thigh. Then he did another thing that I had not imagined he would. He poked out his tongue and licked the cum dripping down my leg and around my anus. Then he kissed my butt cheeks, slapped me once more on my butt and said, "Now you can go and wash up". I got up and ran to the toilet. I freshened up and as I was taking a shower he walked in. All swagger and fully naked. Even limp his member was a good 6 inches and his balls hung low between his legs. I was almost finished, but he ordered me to soap him. I soaped his upper body and under his arms. Then he pushed my head down and indicated between his legs. I lathered up the soap and got to work on his balls and dick. He peeled his foreskin back and asked me to suck the mushroom head. I was only too happy to oblige. He then took it out of my mouth and asked me to apply soap over there and rinse him well. After I did that he asked me to get out of the shower and wait inside the bathroom. When he was done, he handed me the towel and asked me to dry him thoroughly. Finally we were both done and he asked me to prepare some breakfast. I made some toast and eggs and brought it to him while he lolled in bed looking hungrily at me. We had the breakfast in bed and was soon fast asleep with me on my belly and his arms and legs all around me. Slowly slowly he took on a domineering attitude towards me. While in office he was still always the dutiful assistant, in the apartment I became his slave. I knew I had no choice because he could always tell everyone of my colleagues and I my reputation will be in tatters. But, at the same time I enjoyed the situation to the hilt. I will tell you more of his commanding manner and my submissive behavior in the next few stories to come. Please let me know how you liked this one. I love your feedback and your hot emails. Please keep them coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments