Monday 7 September 2015

My friend Gopi

Hi friends, My name is Deepak. Friends call me Di. I am a regular reader of KE. I really like Keralites. I find them very sexy. They have nice strong hairy bodies which I find very attractive. Although I am a North Indian and have a wheatish complexion with a thin athletic body, I like dark and muscular guys. This story is about one such Keralite friend of mine called Gopi. Actually, he was working under me and I was supposed to be his boss. But we were quite friendly and close, as we used to respect each others capabilities at the office. Besides, he was a very sincere person. This was about 10years back when I was young and had just joined my job as an young engineer and he was a technician under me. I was 23 and he was slightly older, may be 27. For a particular project the Company sent us to Ahmedabad. We were put up at a rented accommodation in Navrangpura which was quite a posh locality. There were nobody else in that apartment of five rooms. Only a Nepali cook would come in the evening to make our dinner. Although some Company people used to come and go every once in a while, we had to be there for more than three months as we were installing some equipment at a factory in Anand. We were allotted one big double room with an attached bath, a big double bed, a large wardrobe and a dressing table with a mirror. We used to travel early in the morning by train to Anand carrying heavy tools and equipment in our hands, and return late at night very tired. On some days we would work till late at night and return early in the morning. We would then sleep the rest of the day and enjoy ourselves in the evening. Since both of us liked fish we would go out hunting for a non-veg restaurant that served fish. There was one in Kalupur which we used to like. Since Gopi was hot and sexy, I was attracted to him from the very first day. But being the boss, I had to keep my distance. At night he would sleep in his lungi and banyan and I in my shorts and t-shirt. But we kept to our own sides of the bed in the beginning. At night, I would wake up and admire his sleeping form in the soft light from outside. He was too sexy. Sometimes I could see his hot hairy legs sticking out from his lungi and tried many times to see his member without any success. He would sleep with a white brief and that is all I could see. I used to fantasize about his member and wonder what it could be like. When we were together, quite often I would take a shower while keeping the bathroom door slightly open. I had seen him sneaking a look at me many times through the crack. So I knew I had my chances with him. I would then come inside the room in my undies all wet and fresh and comb my hair wearing nothing else. It used to give me a high watching my own lithe figure in the almost full length dressing table mirror and invariably I would get a hard on. I would watch Gopi looking at me from the back in the full length mirror and wondered how long it would take him to succumb. Then I would put on my tight jeans and wriggle my ass pretending it is too tight. This would invariably make him quite excited and many a times I have seen him get up. But he would fall back the moment he thought I was watching him, or I turned to face him. I am sure he could see the bulge in my crotch when I turned. Then finally one day, it happened. I had received a parcel from my home and was particularly happy. I forgot all about Gopi and went for a shower. When I came out, as per my habit I was in my undies and I started combing my hair in front of the mirror. I was humming a tune to myself and did not even remember that Gopi was in the room. I did not realize that he was watching me from the bed. Suddenly he got up and held me tightly from behind. His right arm was around my chest pinching my left nipples, while his left hand was gripping my balls. For a second I was shocked. Then he kissed me on the nape of the neck and said, "Di, you are too sexy, yaar, and I cannot resist you". I was in heaven. That is exactly what I wanted. I turned and kissed him on his lips. He grabbed me tighter and pushed his tongue inside my mouth. His manly smell was overpowering. He was sucking vigorously and I almost thought he is going to pull my tongue out. Luckily he let go after some time and started chewing my lower lips. It hurt quite a lot but I was really getting excited. This guy had the hots for me and I too wanted him like mad. After some time he started kneading my full round buttocks while still kissing my lips. As he forcefully massaged my butt, my penis started making a tent through my briefs. Since by now he was facing me, I could feel the hardness in his crotch as well. I wondered what it was like inside his pants, when he lifted me off the floor and half carried me, and half dragged me to the bed. He dumped me unceremoniously on the bed on my back with my legs hanging from the bottom touching the floor. He quickly yanked off his lungi and his brief. He was wearing just a banyan and he pulled that over his head. Now he was completely naked in front of me. That's when I saw his dick for the first time. It was big and thick with a mushroom head. It was at least 7 inches, and, 2 and a half inches in diameter. His body was all muscle from hard work, as if curved in stone. It was a mouthwatering sight to behold, and I wanted to suck him there and then. In a moment he was on top of me grinding his his crotch over mine. I could feel his naked cock through the thin fabric of my brief, while his up and down motion was creating a delicious sense of rubbing on my prick. All this time he was kissing me all over, my face, my neck and my chest. Till finally, his mouth settled on one of my nipples and started sucking it hard. There was still some water on my body and he sipped every droplet he could find. With his other hand he was pinching my other nipple quite painfully. Here was a guy who was really forceful in his lovemaking and I liked that. Very soon the hand that was pinching my nipple went down and he yanked off my brief. He started stroking my cock vigorously. I was in heaven. My member was stiff and erect and it was oozing precum. He scooped some of that precum from the tip of my penis on his finger and inserted it into my anus. I folded my legs and put my feet on the edge of the bed to allow him better access. He was moving his finger in and out and I started moaning. Ahhhhhh......, I said. After some time he scooped some more precum and inserted two fingers and then three. I was stretched like anything and moaning like hell. AAAAAHHHHHH, Oh God, Aaaaaahhhh. I kept shouting and thrashing my butt. I was thrashing about like mad and I could see he was enjoying that. He was enjoying the pleasure he was giving me but I could not hold back any more and I came. I came in big bursts of white juice which I could no longer hold back. It was all over my stomach and pubes and some of it got mashed up on his tummy and thick dark pubic hair as well. This sort of made him disappointed and angry and he got up. I too sat up on the bed to see what he was doing and his huge member was dangling right in front of my face. "Suck me, you fuck", he said, and I was only too eager. I took his member in my mouth and started sucking like mad. It was too big and I could not take all of it. So I licked the tip which was full of precum and poked my tongue under the foreskin. His precum tasted salty and sweet. It was yummy. I then peeled back the foreskin and his mushroom head was all too visible. It was purple and engorged and was too exciting. I rolled my tongue all around it and then started bobbing my head back and forth with his member in my mouth. This made him excited and he grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face hard onto his pubes. My cum was still there on his pubes and belly. My nose and face was rubbing in my own cum while his erect dick was stuck down my throat. I gagged several times. Each times he would release me and then push my face back again. After doing this for about ten minutes I could feel his cock grow even bigger and finally he came. I could feel the hot juices hitting the back of my throat. he held me tight and it slid down before I could taste any of it. I made a mental note to taste it the next time. I drank it all up and then slurped on his dick some more till it was clean. He then lifted my head slightly by my hair and made me lick my own cum from his belly and pubic hair. I had to suck on his pubes for a long time and wet it with my saliva before it would all come out and he seemed to enjoy my predicament. No words were spoken. After that we both had a bath together where he soaped me with care. I wanted to go down on him once more but we were getting late for work. He quickly finished his bath while I toweled myself and very soon we were out on the streets going to the station. At the factory he was again the sincere and obedient assistant that he was and there was not even a touch of insolence or derision in his manners. I couldn't wait for the day to end, for I knew that once we were back in our room, the fun will really start again. More of what happened after that in my next few stories. Please email your feedback so that I can improve my writing and make them more hot to read. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments