Monday 7 September 2015

Lost Love

Lost Love Hi all Kerala Erotic readers there I am once again with my story of sexual experience with my mate Shiva which is a continuation of my first part. Thanks for all the good feed back I received from my first part which encourages me to narrate this second part. I hope you will enjoy the same way while reading this episode. After my graduation I had to leave to Pune for my master’s degree and I had to leave back plenty of things back home. Shiva and I shared and very good relationship but after few months I completely lost in touch with him. Then I joined my work and this time my posting was in Chennai. In Chennai I was working for a big company as a project manager, company had given me a double bedroom flat which I shared with my colleague. I was new to this city but I liked it very much. Once all our friends and office staffs planned to go out for dinner. As the dinner was half way and everybody was busy chatting and eating, I heard a voice calling my name. As I turned to see, I was amazed and surprised to see Shiva standing behind me. I was so thrilled to see him that I was speechless for a moment. We shook hands and gave a warm hug. And before I could say something he said hey I have to go now call me this weekend to my number and he pushed a paper in m y hand and he disappeared. I really could not sleep that night. Whole night I was thinking about our past relationship. A relationship which I always wanted to put a end and how without my knowledge I got entangled in it. Well days past by and the weekend was nearing. Then on Saturday I decided to call him. I spoke to him and he asked me to come to a pub which is very near to my house. Then at seven we meet and we had few drinks and we were chatting, he was employed in one of the software companies as a business development manager. And he lived in a flat with his parents and brother. He was still unmarried as he thought he was not interested. I was little uncomfortable with his statement as I felt that I was not a gay. It was like the situation which made me to sleep with a guy but frankly speaking after Shiva I had never had any sexual intention with any guy. It was very late night and I said we should leave now. There was restlessness in his eyes when I said we should leave now. He quickly said ya sure its getting late. Then he offered me a lift and dropped me to my apartment. And as I was about to leave , he called Anil can I stay with you tonight. I was zapped as he asked me this, I could not look into his eyes, I just avoided his eyes and said my friend will be in the flat. He said ok some other time and he left. I was little confused and exited; it kept asking me why u want to get into trouble. As I reached my floor and I headed towards my door, I saw a slip pasted on the door. My room mate atul had written a slip saying that he was going to Bangalore for a day and would be back tomorrow night. I got a shock of my life. I immediately took the phone out but my mind kept telling me not to do this. Instead I dialed Shiva’s number he replied I asked him where he was, he said just about to enter his house. I said would like to come and stay with me for a night as my friend has gone out for a day. He immediately said I will be there in half an hour. I disconnected the phone and my heart was pounding and there was a unusual feeling in myself. Sometimes I felt I was right but some times things were looking terribly wrong. I pushed all the confusion aside and then decided how to impress Shiva. I quickly went to the bathroom, had a quick wash. Before wash I quickly shaved all my pubic hair and my armpits. I don’t have hairs around my chest so I look very sexy that way. I slipped into a pajama and top. As I was getting ready I got a call from Shiva, I guided him to come to my flat. Next min a door bell rang and as I opened the door Shiva was standing in front of me. I asked him to come in and as I closed the door and I turned around. Shiva pulled me towards him and kissed me on my lips, I did not protest. Rather I also started to kiss him, I put my hands around his neck and pulled him towards me. We were kissing each other very passionately. He started to insert his tongue inside my mouth and I was sucking his tongue. I t went on for sometime. Then he asked me where the bedroom was. I directed him the way. He went inside the room and I followed him. Then he started to undress and I closed the door and switched on the air conditioner. Within no minutes I could see him naked in front of me. I went near him and he pulled my pajama and I took off the top. Then he asked me to turn around and he took some saliva in his hand and applied it on my ass hole. And then in one push he dug his massive cock inside my ass hole. For a moment it was tearing my ass and I screamed in pain. He immediately with drew his cock and said sorry. Then he asked me for some oil. There was an olive oil can, I gave it to him. He asked me to turn around and poured lavish amount of oil in my ass crack and then he inserted the dick inside and now it was far better. He started to push in and out his dick and was very aggressive. Within few minutes he started to moan and took out his dick and sprayed all his cum on my ass. I was in that position for awhile as I was unable to bear the pain. After five minutes I realized that he has taken his cock out. Then I went to the rest room washed myself and got back to the bed. Shiva was still lying on the bed. I went near him and asked what happened he said he was tired. Then he also went for a wash and came and slept next to me. Then he said how much he missed me. And again we started to smooch but this time it was not aggressive but there was plenty of love involved. Then he made me to lay on the bed, he slowly came near me starts to kiss my neck and lick it. Took one of my tits between his lips and started to bite it mildly and suck it. I was very much aroused. I was moaning in pleasure and I was enjoying each and every moment of it. Then he made me to sit on a chair and took some olive oil on my cock and he sat on top of it. Immediately my cock went inside his ass and he started to move up and down and it was rocking experience. He was simultaneously smooching and was riding me. After few minutes of intimate fucking, he lay down on the bed and lifted his legs inviting me to put the cock in his hole in missionary style. Quickly I inserted it and began to fuck him vigorously and I could hear him cry out of pain as I was hearing his cry it was turning me on and more powerfully I was pumping. Within few mins I started to fuck him more vigorously and at last I withdrew the tool and sprayed it on his face and mouth. I slept on his for a while and then we both washed each other in the bathroom. Then we slept together, I was very much happy and pleased with the relationship. Every now and then he used to visit my flat. Especially when my room mate was not around. Then after few months of intimate relationship we decided to live together and we are happy partners today. Please post your feedback to my mail ID: yamini.292prabha@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments