Monday 7 September 2015

My first kiss

Hello readers, I have been reading gay stories in Keralaerotica for quite sometime. I am a very shy guy but thought I would share my story with you. Well, I am Rohan, 26yrs from Northeastern part of India. I came to Bangalore 3yrs ago just after my college for job following one of my cousin. I stayed with his family for sometime. But after I got my job I shifted to a penthouse and was staying alone. Being new to the city I didn’t have any friends apart from my colleagues. As it was a penthouse there’s lots of space. After my work I used to lay down with only a banyan and bermuda and just gazed the stars. People from downstairs used to come and dry clothes on the free space. So once I was laying down Binu came upstair to get his dried clothes. We just stared each other and smiled but didn’t exchange any words. Instantly I got attracted to his charming smile. Binu is around 35yrs old married with 2 kids. His family stays at Kerala as his wife works in the public sector. With each passing day we became friendly and started talking. He would often come to the terrace and we would just chat till late night discussion about anything. That was interesting. One day I was feeling homesick and was missing my family terribly. I didn’t acknowledge Binu when he came to the terrace. I was sitting quietly. He understood my mood and was trying to cheer me up. I did smile finally. He told me I have a beautiful smile and that girls must be crazy. ( In my mind I asked Binu the same thing). He told me we should got out had few drinks together so that my mood is alright. We went out to have drinks together. But we felt uncomfortable. So we bought some drinks and came back to my room. After few drinks we started sharing about our lives. He told me how he struggled to study being from a poor fisherman’s family. We got emotional. Just by chance we hugged each other by instinct. That’s when we realised that we were waiting for this hug. The next moment we were kissing deeply and passionately as if we were long lost lovers trying to quench each other’s thirst. I am always attracted to guys with thick mustache right from my childhood. It was like a dream come true when I was kissing Binu. He has a well maintained long and thick mustache. He has very hairy body. Slowly and slowly we undressed. I must say he’s the best kisser. We played with our tongues for a very long time. He went crazy on my smooth body. Just pounced on it and started licking it. Sucked my nipples, belly buttons, my butt. I just felt his hard cock with my hand and removed it. Wow. What a thick rod. Almost 9 inches. I sucked it nicely. He was moaning with pleasure. He then rimmed my hole. He entered my hole with his tongue. I was enjoying. Then he shagged and cummed on my chest. I also cummed on his belly. Then we just hugged each other and slept with our cums. From that day onwards, we remained good friends and have made love many times. But after he got a job in the US we lost in touch and contacts with him. I miss him. Whenever I see guys with thick mustache I remember my Binu chetta and feel like kissing them. Regards, Loverboy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments