Monday 7 September 2015

Sex in Sleep

Myself and my sister are two children to our parents.We live in a distant village of Khurda district.Ofcourse the village have school,college and hospital etc but are located at a distance.My father is a school teacher in the school.Mother is simple house wife.We have lots of landed property where we do agriculture. My sister is very good looking.Good height,fair complexion.In the college she was fondly called college queen.She has completed graduation.Very recently she was married to an officer in Bhubaneswar and settles there. Our family very happy with the news of pregnancy of my sister after few months of marriage.Being very close to Bhubaneswar I frequently visit my sister…atleast twice in a month.Bhaiya also loves me a lot. Meanwhile my exams are over and I have passed out with good numbers..My sister and Bhaiya sent message to send me to Bhubaneswar where I can be admitted to a good institute and pursue further studies.Further my presence in their lonely house would be of great help.My parents gladly accepted the proposal and I am now taken admission in a reputed high school and staying with Bhaiya & sister. The house has two bed rooms,a drawing room and good kitchen.I am given a room with bed and table,chair for study.Bhaiya loves my sister very much.After her pregnancy he helps in cooking and other domestic works where I also assist substantially. Seeing Bhaiya doing lots of help my sister has asked me to give him a good massage in the night before he retires to bed.Every day Bhaiya comes to my room and I give him a good massage.At the end he would say Amit what a hand you have…all my muscles are beautifully relaxed but one thing you have to remember that you give massage to legs up to hips but completely leave the butts & hip.Those area is fleshy and more tired therefore requires more attention. Bhaiya is slim and averagely built.He wears a lungi and prefers to keep his body uncovered.While I massage from toe to the thighs the lungi goes up and up that exposes some portion of the butts and balls from back side are fully visible.I stop at that point and massage in reverse to cover the lungi again.Since Bhaiya has already made a comment I made massage to hips and waist.As a result, the lungi lifts up to the waist and the butts are fully exposed.Bhiya never bothers that nor asks to cover .One more thing I could notice that all the time I massage his back,hand and reach the palm he would take my palm in his and admire saying hey..Amit your palms are so soft like girls..I like it.This goes on daily. My room is normally dark in the night and doors kept open.One day by about mid night I felt the presence of some body sitting close to me in bed.I was sure it was Bhaiya…I remained motionless and waited.He softly ran his hand from toe to head several time taking due care that I am not awake…then softly kissed my cheek and back and went off.I liked his love and slept.Like this he did for several days on daily basis. A month passed.Bhaiya regularly comes to me in the night but he has changed the activity.He would carefully lie on bed next to me and softly pump my butts one after the other…his middle finger run through the partition of butts and rests on the anus….press the anus in the finger tip.He then checked my breathing whether I am asleep or not.Once confirmed that I am asleep he unbuttoned my pant and pulled down to get the butts out.He placed the tip of finger on the bare anus and pushed in with some pressure….finding no reaction from me he was doubly sure that I am fast asleep… he applied some saliva from mouth on the ass hole and pushed half of the finger into the ass hole.Then I feel the hard erect penis rolled over the butt…again he would put some more saliva on the anus…sit on his knees spread to both sides of my hips…carefully push the penis head into the ass hole…he would not take much time to discharge creamy thick semen.Not being discharged deep in the ass hole the sticky creamy matter will slowly oozed out of the hole to drain on the bed…sometimes he would flush the semen over the anus and butts and cover the pant over that.Every day morning I find his dried semen on the pant & bed and also half dry sticky liquid spread over butts & anus. Bhaiya has the conception that I am not aware of his fucking in night.I also maintain gesture not to let him know that everything is known to me. It was Monday.Bhaiya told me that let us take bath quickly then start cooking.He was in a towel.He called me come on Amit we will take the shower together.I followed him to the bathroom and were standing under the shower…I was in his arms with head on his chest….he took the soap in hand and applied on my head,legs & body….unbuttoned the pant to drop it down….applied soap on the butts & dick…while on butts his finger moved on the anus in a way that each time the finger pushed- in fully in the ass hole along with the lather. He then handed me over the soap to apply on him….while I reached the waist line the towel knot was so adjusted that the towel fell down leaving him full naked. He gave a smile and tightly held me in his arms from backside.I felt the gradual hardness of his dick over the partition of butts.I was turned towards him….he kissed me on lips….guided my fingers to tightly grip his erect penis…asked me to make to & fro movement to masturbate….some time after he sprayed his semen in my stomach…..he kissed again and whispered I am coming to you in night….keep yourself undressed. As usual Bhaiya came in mid night….I was sleeping fully naked…he was carrying pond’s cream with him…applied cream on my anus and his dick…rode over me and penetrated his full penis into my ass hole.He was taking long breathing….his hips dancing on mine…..I could feel the flow of hot semen filling the ass hole…he left me and went to his room. I smiled and uttered to myself….Bhaiya married my sister but fortunate enough to fuck me and my sister simultaneously….happy man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments