Monday 7 September 2015

Indian Gay Sex Story : India to International tour

Hi my name is Imran I’m 19 years old from Northeast India ,I’m Muslim
I’m 5:8 tall fit simple body . And quite Handsome .
It’s a story about me and my friend Arafat . ..Arafat belongs from
Dhaka Bangaladesh . Let me introduce him as well he’s 6ft tall very
fit his physic is very good as he works out very much .
I and Arafat met each other in facebook and we had a chat and even
plan for tour .. He finally come to India all the way from Bangladesh
just to meet me up . He landed in Kolkata airport than the next day he
came to Guwahati to meet up I went to pick him up from the airport
than we booked the hotel .. We stayed in Guwahati for 3days than we
move on to Delhi than last to Dubai .. Let me come to the point I
never thought this incident will happen to me as he treat me like his
own brother .and he’s straight guy not gay. We reach Dubai we are in
hotel we went out for site seeing . He was very normal to me last
5days of our tour but finally what makes him think and he started
talking to me about bisexual things an all .. I dint take it seriously
and he was even touching me I was feeling ok ok.. But I was trying to
change the topic of that and I just move out from the room and maybe
he was disappointed little bit than at night we set together we had a
drinks , vodka wisky rum Everything mixed up we both were drunk I was
about to lay down on my bed he pulled my hands towards him and I just
can’t control myself and directly open up his zip and took out his
8inch cock .. That was very huge you won’t trust he’ is a Muslim guy
his dick is very tick and fat and long as well , and let me tell you
one thing about me meh bhi chata ki woh mere saath kuch kare Kyuki I’m
very Nauthy and I sucked cock very well maybe till now I almost had a
sex with 30guys that also all handsome guys Kyuki I hate boring guys
as I’m classy too … Let me come that point again . I sucked his cock
and he was busy removing his pants he open up his cloths .. Than he
laid me down on our bed he comes up to me and he was very heavy and I
was not even getting to breath properly he kiss my whole neck body an.
He kiss me like anything after that I couldn’t wait to fuck my Ash he
told me to Ben down I Ben down he took some saliva from his mouth and
started pushing his dick inside my hole that wasn’t going coz that is
to big more than enough that is big .. Than he push it hard that’ goes
in and I was very painfull I was crying like anything he was fucking
me and I said I can’t take this anymore he took his dick out for a
while and he saw me crying he said baby I’ll do it slowly but I was
feeling scared that might pain more now .. I spread my legs ..my 2
legs were in his arms he push his dick I stated shouting again but he
dint listen to me he keep pushing and his all dick 8inch dick goes
inside my hole …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments