Monday 7 September 2015

Mating session with my Room Mate

Hello to all Kerala erotica readers , I thank KE to have given me a opportunity to share my lovely experience with all of you. I assure you I will be very sincere in my narration and I will be very true to all of you. I was very timid and soft spoken during my college days. My dad was transferred to a new place since he was in army but I decided to join the college hostel and finish my studies as I was in engineering college. The hostel life was quiet new to as I was a days scholar. I moved in a dormitory and there were six beds and the room was not very clean and there were plenty of semi nude pics of woman and girls. Since I was in the middle of the term I was placed with seniors and being very timid guy I was very nervous. I was accompanied by Akash, he was the college president and my room mate, others were there but its of no use telling you about them. I was very impressed with him in the first instance itself. On my first day seniors were ready to rag us, I was asked to assemble in the roof terrace where they normally had get together. I went there without sensing trouble, I was asked by the seniors to strip and go around the terrace five times. As I was very soft spoken and afraid of these guys I obeyed them and it was very cold but I obeyed and started to run around, suddenly my leg slipped and I fell down, even then some guys wanted me to finish the task but Akash intervened and scolded those guys and helped me to get up from the floor. I was standing naked in front of him. I could see his eyes scan my body but his eyes had sympathy for me. I thanked him and I went back to my room. Days went on I was very close to Akash and he also was very fond of me. I became friendly with all my seniors and I always used to be in their group. Days were moving very fast and we had come to the end of the year. We planned to have a New Year celebration in one of the college mate’s home since their parents were going out of station for some time. So the plan was on fifteen of us planned to stay in that particular house for three days. Three days of non stop partying and fun. I informed my house saying that I wanted to study and I didn’t want to travel long and waste my time. So all of us went to the house, it was quite big, it had four master size bed rooms and a big garden and lovely terrace. Everything was set for the evening, guys had bought drinks and food was arranged through a local man staying near our house. So the party began at eight and all of us were drinking and chatting. I was not very much involved in the activities, suddenly a hand touched my back shoulder I turned around to see Akash standing. He smiled and said you are not enjoying, I said I prefer little calm and quite place. He came close to me and said in that case you go to the terrace I will join you there. I looked at him and smiled. I went to the terrace, there was a chill wind blowing around and the climate was very exotic. Within few mins Akash also came there. He wad two bottles of beer in his hand. He offered me one and both of us were sipping and chatting. After sometime he started to talk about girls and sex and sexual positions, I was feeling little uncomfortable and I said shall we leave and started to walk towards the stairs, suddenly Akash caught my hand and pulled me towards him and started to smooch me. I was shocked and I didn’t know how to react, it was a strange feeling and I was also enjoying his masculine approach towards my girly feel. He slowly pushed me towards the wall with lip locked and now his tongue started to get inside my mouth. And even I was responding to his moves, I started to suck his tongue with my arms around his neck. Slowly he started to move his abdomen towards mine and slowly he lifted my T shirt and started to suck my nipples. After few mins he pulled my pant down and turned me around and asked me to bend down, and he unzipped his fly and like a expert fucker he dispersed some saliva on his dick and shoved his big man hood inside my ass, I screamed in pain but he shut my mouth with his strong hands and kept ripping my ass. After few blows he pulled his dick out and sprayed his gel on my ass. He was exhausted and I could make out the kind of relief and satisfaction he had in his face. I fell in love with this guy immediately. I turned around and kissed him on his lips and hugged him. He reciprocated and whispered in my ears did you like it? I looked at him and nodded my head. Then he got behind me, started to kiss me from behind and his hands were stroking my dick within few strokes I came on his hand. After cleaning our self we joined the party and from this day onwards I became Akash’s fuck mate. We were into some serious relationship every now and then when ever we got opportunity we used to have sex, but we were little scared as the room was shared between others also. Akash’s birthday was nearing and I wanted to give him a surprise so I planned to give him and big birthday present. On his birthday I sent him a card and in the card envelop there was a hotel room key, I had written please come to this room sharp at eight. I managed to get some money and I hired a Hotel room so that we can spend some valuable time with each other. Sharp eight he was there opening the door. I was hiding in the wash room, I said please close the door and ease yourself in the bed I will come in few mins. I switched off the light and with a candle in my hand I came opening the wash room door, I was dressed in a short middy with blonde hairs and stockings, I went to a par lour said I am acting in a drama and they groomed me like a complete female. I waxed my whole body and I was looking more or less like a high class whore with dark red lips stick and heavy makeup. Seeing me immediately he bounced on my but I said cool down buddy its my turn I made him to lay down the bed and I slowly unzipped his pant pulled it down, his cock was already erect, I took the cock in my hand and gently I started too run my tongue on the shaft, slowly I was encircling my tongue on his cock tip and I was spreading all his precum with my tongue. Then I teased him for few mins and then I realized he was getting out of control I took the cock in my mouth I could hear his big moan, and as I was pulling out and taking it in there was a big noise from Akash, I could make out how much he was enjoying. Then after some time I got up and switch on the light, he also got up took his shirt off and immediately grabbed me, we started to smooch and suck each others tongue. He was dispersing a lot of saliva in my mouth and I was taking it in. after some hardcore smooching he pulled my middy down. Then he turned me and pushed me on the bed, my ass was facing him. He came behind and pulled my panty and separated my ass cheeks very carefully and started to lick my ass hole very slowly with lot of passion. I was unable to control my pleasure and I was moaning very loud. Now slow licking became little faster and he started to tongue fuck my ass hole. He started to dig his tongue as deep as possible. Then after few mins of sever tongue fucking, I got back to normal position. I asked him to pick some gel from the table. I lifted my legs and he applied some gel on his cock and some on my ass hole and very slowly and carefully he penetrated his cock in my ass hole. As this was lubricated there was no pain at all and as such he was drilling me almost two or three times a week my ass hole was ready for his big dick, and suddenly he started to rock back and forth. His thrusts were very heavy and strong. He was on his strong hands and moving his abdomen very efficiently. After few mins he pulled out his dick out of my anus and he whispered shall we try another position, I smiled and kissed him back and said today whatever you say I will obey you dear. I got up and was waiting for his instruction, he said baby turn around I want to enter from behind. I did what he said, I stretched my legs apart and he separated my ass cheeks and guided his 8 inch monster inside , it was little painful as the lubricant was not properly applied, but even then I kept moaning and moving my ass so that Akash has his orgasm. He started to move fast and I could make out that he was about to cum . He took out his tool and said baby suck it I want to cum inside your mouth, I quickly came on my knees and started to suck his cock vigorously and at last with a loud noise he came inside my mouth and I took all his cum on my face and mouth. To finish it in style I sucked his cock till the last drop of semen and I swallowed it. Please send me your valuable comments to : RAMESHRAMACHANDARAN69@YAHOO.IN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments