Monday 7 September 2015

Gay Anal Sex In Bus

Hello friends my name is Jay and I am from Gujrat. I am 24 years of age and a bottom gay. I am really fond of big desi penis. My ass resembles to those of girls which is round and protruding out. Today I will share one of my gay sex experience when my ass was rammed by big desi penis!
I had consecutive 6 holidays in office so I thought of going to my native place which was 250 kilometres away from my work place. Buses were crowded due to festival times. I used to go by sleeper buses only wherein there were single as well as double sleepers.
I asked for one single but the booking person told me that all singles are occupied and I need to take place in double only. I said him I don’t want to spend that much. So this fellow told me I really need not to spend double. He said me as festivals are on people will come to book and he will share my sleeper with someone else.
I said that is okay for me. I took my ticket and went to have some snakcs. When I came back this booking clerk pointed to one fellow. He said me this person will be with you.
I looked at this guy. He was aroud 26-28 years of age. He was bulky and his muscles were toned. He smiled at me and I replied with same thing. He came close to me and said, my name is Mukesh.
I shook hands with him and said I am Jay Patel.
His hands were firm and I figured out this guy must be a good pushed while performing sex. And that tickled my asshole a bit. A small urge to have Mukesh’s anticipated big desi penis in my asshole shook me top to bottom.
Few minutes were left for the departure and we started talking with each other. He told me he works in a mill as an engineer. I said him about me and my work as well. He said he is married and going to native for holidays. I said I am single and I am going to native only.
The bus horn honked and people started to get in the bus. I went towards the window side and pulled my legs to ease up. Mukesh followed me and he slept beside me. I asked him if I shall pull the curtains. He said okay and I pulled it. As Mukesh pulled the cardboard’s temporary door made for the sleeper and we were literally but off from the remaining bus. Driver did not take much time to accelerate. And as this was the last boarding point of the city, the bus was only to halt for the dinner after some 100 kilometres. I was thinking about having Mukesh’s big desi penis in my asshole!
I was feeling a bit sleepy..my eyes were on window and I had a little nap. My ass was protrding towards Mukesh. Even he was trying to sleep now.
I don’t know when I was in sleep. I could only be conscious when something crawled on my ass. I woke. I turned and saw Mukesh sleeping beside me. He was really close to my body and his prick was touching my big ass. As he saw me he pushed himself back a little.
I acted as I was still sleeping and moved my ass towards his big desi penis. It touched e again tickling me nicely. Mukesh did not say anything and he let his prick touch my skin. Then he slightly put his one hand on my thigh and started to rub it. I was enjoying his courage and his touches.
And then he whispered in my ears, Come on whore wake up now. I know you are acting and not sleeping.
I turned towards him and asked, and how did you know that?
Mukesh said, I have fucked so many like you. From the first sight I knew you are a gay.
He pulled me near him and started to kiss me on my ears. Oh my god that sensation was so precious. I put my hand on his prick and started to rub it. It was already tight and waiting to come out of the pants. Mukesh eased himself by unzipping and taking out his manhood. Wow, as expected he had one big desi penis hidden in his pants. I did not waste a second and started to shake that shaft. Mukesh now unzipped my pant and pulled it down. My undies were in front of him and he had a good look at my big ass. He did the same thing with undies and my bare ass was in front of him.
You shave your ass? He asked me.
Yes… that keeps it nice and clean…. I said him.
Yes all gaandus do like that, as if they are women, Mukesh became sarcastic.
Now, come on suck my dick! He was showing bossy nature now.
I made position so I could be able to suck his shaft. And when I opened my mouth he simple placed his dick inside it. I started licking his shaft and balls nicely. That big desi penis was real hard thing to take fully in mouth. But I did my best to give it a try. Mukesh was moaning in low tone so other people would not hear him. I kept on licking him for about 2 more minutes. Then he pushed my head away, he must have been on the toes of ejaculation.
Now he pushed my body towards window again. My ass was near his dick now. He was about to fuck me with bare penis. And my mind thought of having safe sex.
Wait a minute, I said him and took out a condom from my wallet. I gave him the condom.
Look, gaandu is ready for it every time. He murmured and rolled condom on his big desi penis. He then placed his danda on my asshole and with one jerk tried to enter it. My ass was not that loose and he had to apply some spit. After the lubrication he was able to penetrate. He gave 2 more jerks and his entire dick was placed in my anal canal. I was feeling so nice as he started fucking my wet asshole. He placed his hands on my shoulders and held them to have balance. And then he was pushing his body to stroke his dick in my ass.
I was feeling great with each and every stroke from him. My ass had taste of big desi penis after long time. Mukesh did not stop till his hormones made him do so. He filled my ass with huge load of cum which was kept away from entering my ass with the condom wall. But I could still feel the warmth and the love. He took out his dick slightly and gave me the unrolled condom. I threw it out of the window.
Mukesh now gave me his big desi penis to suck. I started to lick it all over and cleaned it nicely. Mukesh was satisfied and he slept after dressing.
After we had dinner he fucked me once again in that running bus.
In the morning we reached to our home town. We exchanged our numbers and Mukesh promis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments