Monday 7 September 2015

Fun with a Handsome Young Man

Hi. I am Arun. 26. Legal adviser in a big company. Fair skin, slightly overweight, plump and less hair, womanly gait when walking. We, that is, my mother and father and me, were living in a rented house in Chennai, five years ago, when I started studying Law 1st year in Chennai. We lived in a smaller portion while the houseowners lived in the bigger portion. There was a one room out-house which was used by the house owner's son as his 'den'. The house owner had one son, who was quite manly and good looking but was not shining much in his studies. When I was in my first year, he was studying B Com, 3rd year. When I saw him for the first time back then, I felt greatly attracted to his body. He had big eyes, good fair skin, fine lips and well formed pretty ears. I did not express my feelings for him or do anything as I was to concentrate on my studies and grades. As I was living with my parents I did not want them to know my feelings for this young man. I completed my Law Degree with good marks from a local, private Law college. This incident happened a few weeks back. I wanted to have another look at him and try my luck and see if I can have some pleasant time with him. I went to his house in Chennai. He greeted me warmly when he saw me. He told me that his parents had passed away and I said I felt sad to hear the news. He told me that he let out both the portions of his house for the rental income and was living in one room out-house and was employed as a Clerk in one of the companies in Chennai. He was yet to be married but as there was no one to search for suitable matches for him, the matter is pending. I told him fearlessly and frankly (as my parents are not there) that I wanted to perform an oral job upon him, and that it was a long standing dream of mine. He told me that he would welcome it as it gives happiness to him also. We went into the bathroom where I washed his rod clean. I also washed my own body, just hoping for some fun for me too. After we went into the living/sleeping area of his one room apartment, I asked him to please close the door and windows and sit on a chair. He said that both his tenants had gone on jobs and the maid who does the cleaning and cooking for him had already left and no one would disturb us and that there is no need to close the door as the outside compound gate is bolted close. Later I came to know that that gate can be opened from outside also unless the inside latch is secured. He said the open windows would blow in some cool air as Chennai is a hot place and the room also had no air-conditioning. The room would become unbearably hot if the windows and doors are closed, he told me. We settled ourselves, he on the chair and I on the floor between his legs. I pushed aside his lungi and took out the rod and examined it for a minute, feasting my eyes upon it. It was five inches long and moderately thick. He was not circumcized. He said it was some weeks since he masturbated as masturbation made him feel lonely. I sympathized with him. I moved the foreskin back and forth which gave him immense pleasure. It was so juicy. There was quite a large flow of pre-cum from his member. I quickly turned my head and caught the flow of pre-cum into my right ear. He was witnessing this in wonder. I told him that I get pleasure and an intense erection when I pour anything into my ears or when I put cotton into my ears. I took out my purse, fished out some cotton from one of the compartments in it and put some cotton into my ear to retain the heavy liquid in. I started licking him. He was moving his hips and was mouth-fucking me, adding to his pleasure. He stiffened suddenly and came into my mouth in five or six minutes. I was disappointed that he came so soon and went into the bathroom and spat out his ejaculate and washed my mouth and returned. I went to sit on his bed, took his head into my lap and kissed his forehead, eyes, cheeks, lips and chin to my heart's content. My tongue entered into his mouth and I tongued his teeth and gums and his tongue to my heart's content. I probed his ear canals with my tongue happily. I sucked on his nipples. I put my finger into his anus. I squeezed his hips and played with his pubic hair. It was heaven for me. I smelled and licked his armpits. Wow. What a lovely experience, it was. I did all those things that I had dreamed about all these years when I was masturbating. When I was doing this, he took my rod into his hand and was rubbing it. I asked him to stop, as I may lose interest in his body if I reach climax and ejaculate. He said my oral upon him was over, so why bother. I told him that I felt like doing it again and again as he did not last long in my mouth. Due to the action of my lips on his body and my tongue in his ears, he regained his hard again. I had taken him again into my mouth and continued sucking him. It was a heavenly feeling for me. I was fulfilling a long standing dream of performing an oral upon him, such a good looking young man. A few minutes before he climaxed, he started rubbing my penis and I flooded upon his fingers and palm, just seconds after he emptied himself into my mouth. Later. we went to the bathroom to clean my mouth. I lied down on the floor with my left ear looking up. I asked him to direct his stream of urine and empty himself forcefully into my ear. He did. He pinched the skin at the tip of his penis to make the urine stream small but forceful. The urine stream filled my ear with warm fluid and great noise. The warm shower into my ear gave me great pleasure. He took out the flexible tube with the body shower head and streamed more water into my right ear also for a few of minutes as he said he cannot pass urine for more than a few seconds. He turned on the storage water heater for one minute to just warm the water inside and streamed a water jet into my right ear. I had a big hard on. I washed my hair, took a bath and came into the room. After we came back I noticed suddenly, that a dark-skinned young woman was looking wide-eyed into the room through the window. She was his maid, who came to tell him that she would not be coming next day, as she was going to her village. She explained that as we were in intimate positions, she felt fear to disturb us, she kept away, though she saw the whole thing. I requested her to keep this to herself and not tell anyone about my sucking his penis. She agreed, blushed and went away. I made a firm resolve to close all doors and windows in future, before I perform 'orals' upon any one. Upon my request, he reluctantly gave me an oral. It was heaven for me to receive an oral from a man about whom I dreamed for many years when I was masturbating. I told him that I was cum-ming before I did, and he masturbated me with his hand. He was particularly interested in my hips. Hips were his fetish like EARS are mine. He pressed and gently squeezed my hips. He put his finger into my anus and massaged me there gently. We lied down on his bed and I was probing his mouth and teeth and gums and his ear canals with my tongue when his hand and fingers were probing my hips and anus. Heavenly. I stayed in his room for four days and happily performed orals upon him several times. We exchanged our mobile phone numbers and promised to keep in touch with each other for such pleasures in days and months to come. I invited him to visit me when he comes to Hyderabad, where I am presently employed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments