Monday 7 September 2015

First time Gay Sex

I am 36 years old and a North Indian and this is a true story which took place around 16 years ago in 1995. I was 21 years old at that time studying in the third year my graduation. I was a very good student but I was very shy and a introvert as I had a very less friend circle and had no sibling. I used to remain at home most of the time. I did not have a gay orientation but I used to think about the male bodies and sometimes used to shag fantasizing about bollywood stars of that that time. Both my parents were working and used to remain out from 9 A.M. to 4 P.M. My college timings were from 10 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. We had old maid, Savita Aunty who used to take care of our house. She had to leave for her village for some days for some urgent work. In his absence, my father deputed one of his employee namely ‘Karan’ to remain at home during the time we were away. Karan was around 29 years old, around 5’10”, clean shaven, slim with wheatish complexion. I am 5’9, clean shaven, fair and was slim too. I became quite friendly with him. I used to come at 1.30 and then we used to chat for long time and watch T.V. and he used to leave at around 3.30. At that time I never thought that he will introduce me to the wonderful gay world. Once we were watching wrestling mach on T.V. Karan asked if I would like to wrestle with him. I said yes and wrestled for a long time. Then we used to wrestle everyday. Sometimes we both used to stop wrestling and just lie hugging each other. I just used to love hugging him and loved his body odour. This became a routine and this continued for 4-5 days. I even used to feel the bulge of his cock. Then we used to sit very near to each other while talking and watching T.V. Once Karan told me show my chest. I showed him. He said he liked my smooth chest and touched my soft nipples. Then he showed his hairy chest. I touched his chest hair and felt really nice. By now, I had started fantasizing about Karan while shagging. One day, there was strike in our college so I came home at around 10.30. We both started wrestling and as usual ended up hugging. He hugged me very tightly that day and I also did the same. He suddenly kept his lips on mine. It drove me crazy and I opened my lips. At this, he started sucking my lips. He soon reached my tongue. I also started sucking his lips and tongue. He then removed my shirt and vest and then removed his shirt and vest also. I really loved the feel of a naked body on mine. He reached my nipples and licked it and then he started sucking them. I simply loved it and started moving my finger in his hair. Then Karan removed my pants and underwear and then I removed his pants and underwear too. Karan again started smooching. Our dicks our meeting each other. Karan again reached my nipples and now he started biting them. I did not stop him. He became more violent now and started biting my nipples very hard. I enjoyed this pain too. I felt as if he was my master and I have to do everything to please him and then told me to suck his nipples. His nipples were hard but I sucked them very gently as I did not want to hurt him. He really enjoyed and then he pulled me from my hair and pushed me to his cock and put it into my mouth. He really had a very big and a juicy dick. He Pulled me from my hair and pushed it in and out. He then reached my virgin ass hole but his dick did not enter the same. He then applied veseline in my hole and reached inside me but It pained a lot. He then removed Vaseline from his dick and again put it into my mouth. I sucked him very nicely. He cumed on my body and shagged me with his hands. We then took bath together and then he left. At night, I saw red marks near my nipples. I really loved them. They used to remain for two three days but new ones used to come again. Then I used to come home early everyday and used enjoy a lot. Karan used to be polite and respectful with me outside as I was his employer’s son but in bed he was very wild. I used to do what ever he wanted me to do in bed. He liked being sucked and I used to do it very nicely. We remained in relationship with each other for eight months and then I went for higher studies outside the city and lost contact with him. I had more relationships with men but this was the first one and very special. Please send ur feedbacks at ind33m@yahoo.in Love Rohit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments