Monday 7 September 2015

Indian gay sex story of me being Arafat’s bitch

He was shaking so hard after 3min of shaking hard I
dint feel pain that much and I stop shouting and started to moan .. He
fucked till 15min than he asked me where should I cum . Inside your
hole or in your mouth I said throw inside my hole .. He was moaning
when he cums .. He kiss me and took out his 8inch cock and he went to
washroom to clean up .. Than we sleep together in one bed he even ask
me sorry and the next day he did same with me .. He fuck me evryday
all our entire tour of 2weeks ..
Thank you .. I know there are lots of misspellings and mistakes and my
English is bad and grammars as well sorry for the inconvenience ..
I’m imran not proper gay but interested in boys .. I’m handsome fair I
belong from royal family I love to travel a lot .. And I’ve got lots
of classy friends all are straight guys but they love me ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments