Monday 7 September 2015

Indian Erotic Gay Ganbang

You already seen in the first part how Gurmit with his two friends Sushil and Anup fucked me in my ass. Now as per Indian bollywood style I planned a strategy to get her ass fucked. And my plan was not for the Indian dicks; for punishment I thought about two Nigerian dicks of Steve and Jiu. Both these guys were my friend Atul’s friend. Atul stays in Ghaziabad and neither Sushil nor Gurmit know him. So we devised a plan to lure Gurmit. After 6 months of my erotic Indian gangbang we started the proceeding; so Gurmit does not sense anything suspicious.

Sudha Served As the Bait

Atul asked his girlfriend Sudha to lure Gurmit anyhow and bring him to a flat in Ghaziabad. She was to do that much and rest of the things were on us. Sudha did not agree in the start but later she agreed; as Atul gave some humbug story. Sudha started dating Gurmit and she soon asked him to come at this Ghaziabad flat. Gurmit had worn kurta pajama that day. We were hidden under the cort and Atul was in the other room with Steve And Jiu. Atul asked these guys to mastturbate once in the morning only so their dick stay erect longer when they bang Gurmit. Here Sudha brought him at the flat and she made him remove his clothes. As Gurmit went nude; I came out and took clothes and simply ran out. I knocked the next door; and Atul went to another room with Steve and Jiu. Atul asked Sudha to go out of the room immediately. Gurmit did not see me running; I mean he did not know who was it. When I came back; he was shocked to see me. I looked at him and said, “Saale Naagin aur ham se panga le ke tune bhul kar di. Tune Indian lund se meri gaand maari thi; lekin tere lie Indian nahi par west Indian jaise kaale lund le ke aaya hoon. Tere kapde aur ijjat ab mere hath me hain. Ab sidhi tarah gaand marwa ke chala jaa; warna yah dono tera rape bhi kar sakte hain.”
Gurmit started to have perspiration; his voice went low just like mine when I had been Indian gangbanged. He was shivering and added; “Yaar I am sorry; Tu mujhe jaaane de. Wo Sushul ka kiyadhara tha. Hum to ek dusre ke touch me nahi the.”
I slapped him hard and said, “Madharchod meri gaand to bade maje se le raha tha. Ab in west Indian saandh jaise African laudo ko dekh ke gaand fat gai teri. Chal ho jaa ulta aur le le inke kaale 10 inch ke lund.”
Steve said to Atul, “Damn man; your friend talks to much. Ask him to leave us alone with this white Indian ass.”
With white Indian ass he referred to Gurmit. Poor fellow came here to fuck a pussy and now became a pussy himself. I went few steps behind; Steve now came in front and dropped his pants. His 10 inch monster looked like a anaconda in his underwear. Atul went out of the room to make sure Sudha was away from this flat; he did not want her to here the screams of Gurmit. Steve and Jiu both were nude now and Gurmit has a big sorry and fear in his eyes. One more thing he was not aware of; I had put a handycam on the cupboard to make the clip. Steve pushed Gurmit on bed and put his throbbing black cock in his mouth. Gurmit could barely suck half the length of the dick. Steve slapped him hard and asked to deep-throat the cock. With a push he himself pushed the dick 75% in the mouth. Gurmit’s mouth was full of saliva and black cock now. Jiu was shaking his dick with his hands now and he adjusted Gurmit to position his ass. He applied some white cream on his dick and opened Gurmit’s sexy ass. He told, “Boy, you got perfect Indian ass. And you know I love Indian ass.”

Nigerian Cock In Indian Ass

Before Gurmit get any chance to stabilize; he had his ass filled with a large black cock. He was screaming with pain in the ass. But both the guys were not having any pity of him. I watched the duo fucking Gurmit for more than 30 minutes. When they were about to finish they put the dicks in his mouth and emptied loads of cum. Gurmit was having tears in his eyes. But for me it was a great sight to watch. Jiu slapped Gurmit and told him; “Hey bitch dress up now. We have fucked you like aa whore. ”
I gave Gurmit his clothes and told him, “Kyun benchod kaise laga ab. Gaand me badi khujli thi na tere. Ab kaise laga jab 10 inch ke laude teri gaand me dalwaaye to.”
Gurmit looked at me furiously and added, “Teri maa chodunga aur ek baar dekh tu.”
I could not control my smile,  “Ha ha ha ha ha ha..Laude ke baal teri movie isi lie banai hai. Dekho wo camera.” I pointed my fingers towards the camera.
I added further, “Bhosdi ke kisi ko bolna mat aur aage kuch gaand masti ki to teri maa aur chodunga. Aur tujhe gaandu prove karne ke lie apne scene is video se nikaal ke teri mangetar Anu ko bhi dikha dunga. Saale sidhe rahio nahi to maa chod ke rakh dunga…!”
Gurmit dressed up and he know he was not in any position to revenge for his ass fucking. I knew his Indian revenge mentality so I had my plan in the action from the first only. Now it was Sushil’s turn. And I fucked her sister Madhuri to get revenge from him; for him getting ass fucked was a pleasure. Will narrate how I fucked Madhuri some othe day….Bye….!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments