Monday 28 April 2014

Seducing A Hunky Salesman

It was summer afternoon last year. I had ordered a Home Theatre system over the weekend and was waiting for the salesman for the demonstration. I had already installed the system and was playing a few cds but it was not fully integrated with my TV yet. The salesperson was supposed to help me with it.
The bell rang around 2.00pm. I answered the door. A very handsome good looking guy stood in the door greeting with a sexy smile. “Hello Sir, Congratulations for buying a nice home theatre system. I am here for the demonstration”, he said in a polite tone. I nodded and invited him in. I pointed to the sofa and asked him to take a seat. God! He was handsome, I thought. He must be in his 20s with nicely shaped hair, smooth clean shaven face, white formal shirt and tight blue jeans. I could tell he worked out. The shirt fit well on his shoulders and chest and I could see cuts of his forearms from the folds of the shirt.
“So you have already connected the system. Let me see if some connections are missing”. He got up and went to the system and started checking. I could see his bubbly buttocks from the tight jeans and I started feeling something in mine. It was a while since I have had some encounter and thought of doing it with a Stanger salesperson aroused me right there. “You did not connect the left rear speaker. Do you have a stool I can climb upon? I will have to make this connection right.” His voice was very manly but still polite. I gave him a stool, but it wasn’t stable enough. “I will hold your legs and the stool while you are on it”, I offered to help. I had a sheepish plan to get near him and touch him with some excuse. But he did not mind. He got up on the stool and started checking the links while I started touching his thighs and calves. The jeans hung tight to his muscular thighs and I was getting hard by squeezing them. He probably did not realize.
After a few minutes he got down, did a few more connections and started the system. It worked well. He then opened his laptop and asked me if I would like to see a demo of the features of the system. I said “yes, but let me bring you some water first. I am sorry I forgot to offer you anything.” I went inside, while he sat on the sofa putting laptop on the table in the front and booting it. I came back with a glass of water and while I was offering him, I pretended to slip and pour some water on his shirt. Although it was deliberate, I tried to sound like it was genuine mistake and pretended to be very sorry that it happened. “Oh, I am sorry, man. How silly of me! Oh my God! I got you all wet”, I urged. “Oh.. it’s ok.. it will dry off.”, he said but not much happily. “No no. let me help. Why don’t you take off your shirt? I will put it in the dryer and It will come out dry like before in 10 min, while you show me the demo on your laptop”, I offered. He was reluctant but I insisted over and over again and so he agreed and took off his shirt. Man! He had a very nice body. Well built chest and shoulder and muscular biceps. It was hard not to stare at him. He was wearing a white clean vest that hung to his chest tight showing his pecks.
I went to the washing machine, put the shirt in the dryer and came back. I sat beside him so that my thigh touched his and started looking into his laptop. He turned the laptop angle so that I can see it and played the video. I pretended that it was still dark and leaned over his right shoulder to see it clearly. While doing that I touched my right hand to his right bicep and started caressing it. Wow, it was hard and muscular even when it was not flexed. He did not hesitate so I continued the position and while the video was going on I started caressing his bicep and forearm and rubbing it. I knew I had a very less time … only till the video is going on … to make my move… so I changed my hand. I put my left hand o his bicep and continued feeling muscle there and while doing that took my right hand to his chest. “You got very nice muscles. I bet you work out”, I broke the ice. “Yeah; but not so much. You got a good body yourself too.” he said modestly. I was not going to let it go, “Come on! Have you seen yourself in mirror? You have a very nice chest.” While saying that my hand was already on the borders of his vest trying to seduce him. He seemed a bit uncomfortable but to my surprise he did not resist or move away from me. He let me continue play with his chest. I got bolder and moved my hand inside the vest and felt his pecks. I knew I had to engage him into the conversation and I figured gym may be a topic he seemed interested in. “How long do you work out every day?” “About an hour in the morning”… Just some meaningless conversation to keep things going, while my hands kept feeling his muscles. “This System seems really good. I am really excited to have it” “Yeah, once you get used to it, you will start loving’ it”… I was already loving’ what I was seeing.
I took my hand and put it on to his thighs now. He did not seem to care. I pressed his thighs, felt the muscles there. “Wow, nice muscular thighs. I know several gym going guys, who kind of ignore leg exercise” I said. “Yeah, I know. But you know what, I like exercising my thighs. They make you look nice if they are nice bulky and muscular.” He said. He was opening up. “Very true”, I pressed inner parts of his thighs while saying that. I was very close to his package now. The video was going on and we both pretended we were watching it. By now I knew he was interested and would not flip out if I made the final move. I was so happy to have an encounter with such a handsome well built guy. I could not wait to take him. I decided to make the final move. I kept my hand on his package. It was already hard and nice, bulgy. I started caressing it and it hardened quickly even more. Now he seemed a little uncomfortable. He did not take my hand away but said “Are you sure you want to do this?”. I knew he was in. “Yeah. Pretty sure. I could not possibly miss a chance to have a handsome guy like you.” He blushed and came closer to me and touched his lips on mine. It was gentle kiss at first but then a very long passionate kiss with our tongue playing in each other’s mouths. My hand was still at work and his package was rock hard by now.
As soon as the moment of the first kiss was over, I went on my knees and started unbuckling his belt. I was curious to see how his tool was. It felt really good from the top of the jeans. I unzipped his jeans and took his dick out. It was nice. It was big, about 7 – 7 and ½, thick and uncut. It was oozing a cute string of pre-cum. I took the dick head in my mouth and he moaned. I am good at sucking. Guys just go crazy when I move my tongue around their dicks. He was no exception. In minutes his dick was fully erect, hard rod. He then took his vest off, made me stand and took my t-shirt. His jeans was up to his knees already. He threw it off and asked me to take off my shorts. We were naked there hugging wildly, caressing each other, kissing. I could feel his strong hug and muscles while I was licking his chest, shoulder, arms.
I then guided him to the bed room. I pushed him on the bed and jumped on him. He lied there on his back with his arms crossed behind his head, his cute shaved arm pits exposed and his chest looking even sexier. I took my tongue out and licked very inch of his body. No muscle unexplored. His armpits, shoulders, nipples, abs, side line of his stomach, thighs, calves, inner thighs, balls, navel, biceps, forearms and kept circling back to his lips. I could tell he was enjoying. He was moaning with pleasure. Now it was time for me to enjoy and taste his back side. I turned him over to lay there on his stomach. He had a very nice shoulders and back. I licked them, pressed them, gently massaged them, tried to bite his triceps and buttocks and thighs. He looked very sexy lying there with his butts exposed. I spanked them till they got red. He seems to enjoy that. I fingered him gently but he stopped me there. In the whole process of enjoying his body, I did not even let him touch me. I was so engrossed in enjoying his muscles that I forgot that he has not even licked my nipples yet. But I did not care. I wanted every inch of this stud today.
I then asked him to turn on his back again so that I could suck him. His cock was delicious, clean , hard and thick. It was a candy treat sucking, licking his cock. We also did 69 for a while but he did not seem so comfortable sucking. After a long session of me sucking his dick, he said, “I want to fuck your cute little ass”. He got up, put me down and started licking my as hole with his tongue. He drove me wild rimming my asshole deep and then fingering it. He spit on to it to lubricate it a little and inserted two fingers. I jumped in the bed and said, “let me get you lube and condom”. He waited there stroking his dick while I got them and he wore the condom. He made me lie down on my back on the edge of the bed, while he stood between my legs, with his huge tool touching my asshole. “careful” I said while he started thrusting his shaft into my hole. “yes, baby, don’t worry”, he slowly started putting it in. It pained like hell to start with. I started to push him away but he was strong. He kept thrusting and in one final thrust, It was all in. I yelled but he kissed me and soothed me. When my surge of pain was over, he started pushing in and out and slowly giving shots and I started enjoying. He was deep inside me and I could feel his shaft to the bottom of my hole. He used to increase his speed, give rapid shots, make me moan with pleasure and then suddenly slow down, give circular motions, slow deep thrusts, took almost out and then in and drove me even crazier. I was enjoying every bit of his action while I was also caressing his chest, biceps with my hands lying there. He fucked me there in that positions for hundreds of shots until I begged him to change the position.
That afternoon he fucked me in several positions – doggy, lying on top of me, standing, on the edge of the bed, both sitting and facing each other, in the chair, on the sofa, one leg up… he pushed his dick in me like an engine… on and on… I was begging him to stop, holding his biceps tight, but he knew I did not actually wanted him to stop. Finally after several thousand shots and God knows! How many minutes, he said “I am coming…”… “Come baby, come in my hole… I want to feel it”… and he came.. with a loud bang … “AaaahhhhAAhhhh”, and I could feel force of his cum inside my ass. It fell in the condom but I could still feel it. He crashed on my chest with his dick still inside me. I hugged him and started caressing his hair and neck while he lay there still and tired.
After a few minutes, I got him his shirt back from the dryer. I watched those sexy muscles getting wrapped in a pair of jeans and the sexy white shirt again. “This is my card. I think we should keep checking your system at least once in a month until you get used to it.” He said smiling. I answered him back with a kiss on his lips. My ass had a nice tickling sensation after the long hard fucking and face had a nice smile of satisfaction. I was gonna keep thinking over this for next few days, how I seduced a hunky salesman and got fucked hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments