Thursday 24 April 2014

got satisfied in 12th class (in hostel) with my friend

hi frndz i am a bisexual person….heres my true story
it all happened in my 12th class wt do we cal intermediate i was staying in a hostel fr my 11th and 12th studies
as i was in hostel we had generally 8 persons per room 11th class went jus seeing n masturbating group of friendz used to seee bf’s which ws common in boyz….

in my 12th standard i did friendship with a new guy who came in 12th class nly to our clg
we became so close tat he usually used to cme n sleep in my bed he used to hav phone so v all room members used it
later about for a week i was away frm hostel as i ws suffering from fever

wen i came bak he again cme to our room we usuallly slept nearby under 1 blanket
as v were boyz generally in mornings we used to have full erect penis upon which i caught his penis and started rubbing it he ws awake by den nd rejected me pushed me side

d nxt day v dint speak to each othr
it ws nyt i thought we would nt cme nd would be saying abt me to all
bt to my surprise he ws in nd started talkin i also soke generally nly to him
after it ws quite dark he started asking “what did u early morning??”
i replied”u know it man”…..
ok he asked shall we continue nd i excitedly accepted it nd he opened his banian nd askd me to suck his nipples i did as he said it ws awesome sucking nipples….
den i undressed my self nd asked him to suck my nipples….
he slowly started sucking suddenly he came upto my face nd started a huge lip-lock wid me it lasted fr about 15-20 min…..den he left me
n strtd sucking my nipples again
i suggested him tat smethng under ws waiting fr him
he slowly kept his hands on my penis i removed my pants nd helped him to reach my dick
he took it in his hands nd started stroking like a mad fellow
i was really getting tensed were othrz will get up karke!!!!

den eventually my bed ws now full of sperms( mine nly) he stroked it so strongly tat i couldnt even ask him to stop
den he askd me to stroke his ass i did

later aftr few dayz we started sucking each othrz dick also…
it ws really awesome….salty salty….bt tasted gud

we did dis as time came nearer to our xams aftr studying fr late nyts we used to cme to rum n get relaxed….by doing it…

later we did dese all many tyms without d knowledge of othrz

even i tried to fuck him 1ce bt ws unable as my penis ws getting pain soo i stopped it…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments