Monday 28 April 2014

My First Experience

Hi to all myself ayan. I am an south Indian.My height is 5.7 and i am 19.
Like everyone i used to masturbate thinking of my classmates,mom,teachers,etc.,this incident took at the age of 18.My dad is working abroad and my mom is an house wife my mom had a sister in Delhi….She really cares for me..Once she visited to our home she wants to take me to Delhi because she was afraid to travel in train alone so i joined….After 3 weeks of staying in Delhi..I booked my return ticket in train i’ve to travel alone but it doesn’t matter me..After the train departed i was sitting alone in my seat with no one….At the next station 2 men joined in my seat and and they are good looking they’re about 32-35 years old..Their tickets have not been confirmed..So they begged me to share my seat..I told ok….Now our compartment has been filled….They offered their foods and told no…It was about 9 at night i felt sleepy..
So i slept in the seat and me legs are in their laps they said that is no problem..After 5 minutes i began to feel that they are touching my thighs and rubbing it…It was my first time so i feel little fear then the lights has been turned off by other passengers…So i felt really scaring..Then one of them put hands in my dick above the jeans and slightly pinched…I waked up and asked them what are you doing..
They told that you are good looking and they want to see me asked…I was little confused and if i do like that they offered me 1000.R.S.I said ok and they told me to go to toilet and i went there within minutes they came with a bottle of whiskey…They slowly removed my jeans and then shirt and i was standing only with my underwear and one of them drink small portion of whiskey and passed to another..They offered me to i drink little of that..And one started to kiss at my lips and the other one was removing my underwear and smelling it and he puts his tongue in my ass and rotating with the pleasure of licking and kissing i was in heaven….And he puts a chaini kahini in my ass…
I felt little pain then he take it with his tongue and put it in my mouth and then one became to suck my penis…I feel the warm and my eyes closed automatically and another one puts a finger in my hole then two and then three and then he puts his whole palm in my ass…I began to feel pain little because of stretching my ass hole..And then he slowly puts his bulged penis in my ass and the other told me to suck it..Then the other man came in front of me and he wants me to suck it the smell of his big dick my shit all of it make me horny and sucked and the other man fucked me fast…And the both of them were to cum they want me to open my mouth and they put a load of cum in my mouth..And they want me to drink it…And i drank it….After that they gave me 1000..But i ignored it…And i said thanks to them for giving the pleasure…Next day they departed still my ass hole was big because of the fucking i loved it…
Hope you all like my experience and it is all true…Send me u r reviews and comments:- ayangaylover@gmail.Com…If u r coments make me horny ill call u and lets put that into work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments