Monday 28 April 2014

Adelino Potugese Cute Boy And Nabeel And Now Daniele – Part III

Abb aaiyey kahani ke doosrey part mein…Abb tuk aap ne paraha tha….
“Nabeel….you are killing me with your bigggg Cock in my little tight pussy……ohohoh…its giving lot of pain”
I said to him
“Baby….control your pain…now whole my Cock is in your tight pussy……its giving me great pleasure….just hold it Babe….let me fuck you slowly…okay”
Adelino said
“Okay”
Mein nei Adelino kee aahista aahista fucking shooroh ker di….
Looks to me that he had lot of pain…and he is controlling……after some while I start fucking him fast…..I took all the way my Cock out and them insert in fast again….after doing this…I saw Adelino like it very much….
He said
“Nabeel….you are very good now…I like the way you are fucking me…..please fuck me hard….yeah…yeah”
Mein ne fucking ko zooron se kerdia…koi bees minutes ke baad mein ney Adelino se kaha
“My Darling Babe….I am going to shoot my load in your Ass….you will feel kool….okay babe…”
Phir mein ney khoob zooron ki fucking ke saath uski Gaand mein apna poora juice choorh diya…..aour phir mein ussey chimmut gaya…..dono ne phir kissing shooroh kerdee….
Then Adelino ask me
“Please some day you teach me too….how to fuck….okay”
I said
“Sure Baby….”
Uskey baad mein ney Adelino ko poori raat uski gaand maarta raha…..kabhi siddha lita ker,kabhi ulta soola ker,kabhi doggy style,kabhi apney Laurey per bitha ker….Abb tau Adelino ko bahut hi maza aaraha tha…..mujhey josh mein aaker kisses bhi kerta tha….poori raat mein kayi daffa uska bhi Lund choose choose ker baher juice nikala…
Aakhir thuk ker bister per soogaye…..
Next day we woke up…..and gave Adelino a shower fuck too….then we went out to eat our breakfast/lunch same time….then we went to go for fishing….after fishing we play some pool game ….then after dinner …we went to our room… I was trying to peek a view from bacony…..Adelino….comes nude and start pushing his Cock on covered Gaand…I laugh….and said
“Adelino….you like this game too much…..let me trained you fully….and some days you can fuck another boy…..I let you to do yourselves…okay”
Adelino laugh and said
“Nabeel…I am in love with you…why don’t you make me your bride…so that I always with you”
I laugh and said
“My Darling..you are my bride….no one else will take your place….okay”
Then I took him nude on my arms….and start sucking his now hard cock…..and also by holding up I was inserting fingers in his ass…..
I ask Adelino
“Adelino when we go back our home….how you can come and give me your cute Ass to fuck”
Adelino said
“I have an idea….you live upstairs….and you have 1 bedroom and other TV room….I will tell my Dad to put a sofa bed in TV room…..where he will be staying….lets see what my Dad think”
In the next day we pack up and went back to Adelino’s house….their parents were very happy when they saw us….
After dinner …Adelino ask his Dad…in front of me
“Dad….how about you can put that sofa bed in Nabeel’s TV room…..may be I can stay in that room….and also I will get help in my studies with Nabeel”
His Dad said
“Well it’s a good idea…I don’t know Nabeel like the idea or not”
His Dad asked me
“Nabeel what you think…if you don’t mind….I can reduced your rent to 50% less…..if you feel uncomfortable let me know?”
I said…by looking Adelino….to his Dad
“I don’t mind..Adelino is very good boy and also he is learning English and other subjects….from my side it’s a great honor”
His Dad said
“Then Ok ….tomorrow I will put the sofabed upstairs and I will arrange something ….okay”
His Dad left….then I went upstairs to my room….I saw Adelino is behind….he jumped on me and start kissing….and said
“Nabeel…I will always close to you….now I will go downstair to sleep…and wait for tomorrow”
I hugged him…and start French kiss…and let him go. Next morning his Dad bring sofabed and arranged TV room….nicely….and then call his son
“Adelino….check your bed …Okay”
Adelino….cama up and seems very happy…
Now daily every middle of the night ….Adelino…comes to my bed….and we fuck…..After a month fucking Adelino almost daily….I ask adelino
“Adelino… your parents never go anywhere for vacation”
Adelino said
“To the matter they are talking to go for few months to New York….they are asking me to go with them…but I told them…that he has to prepare for exam coming ….I can stay here….but I am not alone…Nabeel is also with me….he is like my elder brother”
I ask Adelino
“What they said then”
They said
“Okay….and they told me to not to bother or disturb Nabeel”
Next day their parents left with their daughter and her boyfriend…and said Nabeel….please take care my son Adelino….he is a bit childish…”
After they left Adelino….lock all the outside doors…and come to my bedroom and jump on me….and said
“Nabeel…..now we can celebrate our honeymoon…”
Raatbhur Adelino ki Gaand maarta raha….
After few days I ask Adelino
“Do you have any good friends…..that you like them….bring them someday…and introduce me….I will see how good they are….then I will make him for your fucking training”
Adelino jump from the bed…and said
“Yes…there is a boy in my school at 7th grade….I do like him….he is very pretty and cute….his name is Daniale…I will try to bring here someday”
I said “wonderful…we can make some programme for fishing outside for couple days….then you know …..bingo…for me and also for you”
After few days Adelino bring one very cute boy after school….as I saw him…Adelino introduced me and him…..he is a bit slim then Adelino….but veeeery cute….
I ask them “lets go to have coffee…outside”
Adelino likes the idea…he insists Daniale to come with us for a cup of coffee….after coffee …I drop Daniale to his home….where Daniale introduced to his parents….they were happy…
Other few days I and Adelino went to pick Daniale…and go for pool game etc….one day Adelino told me “Nabeel …I have to go my aunt house for few days…if I don’t go they mind….can
I go Nabeel”
I said “you have to go…what we can do…where I can find the cute Ass like yours”
Adelino sujest me “why don’t you try our friend Daniel….open his Ass with your jumbo Cock…so that when I come back it will be very easy for me”
I said “that’s a good Idea”
Adelino left for few days….I phoned Daniale and said “Daniale….I am alone in this home…Adelino has to go to visit his aunt…..how about if you come for few days live with me….make excuses from your parents…some nice excuse”
Daniale said “Ok Nabeel…I will try”
After few hours …. Daniel came with full of joy and excitement….I was too happy to see him alone…I then ask him “Daniel …what excuse made with your parents…how easily gave you permission”
Daniel smile and said “Nabeel …before I ask my parents…they told me that they have to go for one week to some of his friends wedding…in another city…they asked me to get ready….but I told my parents that I have to do some tutorial work for my school ..which is a joint projects with few class mates….and its good that I don’t have to come home…I will stay in their place….so they agree….now I am here with you Nabeel”
I told him “Daniel you make excuse with your parents….I am very happy to see you here”
Then Daniel said “What are the plans….I am here without Adelino with you…lets make some good programme”
I then told Daniel….“lets get shower and clean it ourselves…lets go baby”I drag Daniel to washroom…where I make him complete nude…after Daniel get a bit shy…but he then make me nude too….I gave him good wash…while washing….my cock is touching his bums….I then took him in my arms and gave him good French kiss…he also gave me on return….
After I bend down…and start sucking his tiny Cock….which after sucking gets hard and may be good 4inches long….after sucking him hard…may be after 15 minutes…..he said “Nabeel….wait a minute…some thing is coming out from my Cock…wait…ohohoh”
I told him “Daniel…this is men’s juice…may be this is your first time….let it come in my mouth…like to taste it”
After Daniel….shout and shoot his first load in my mouth….which is very tasty….soon after Daniel collapsed…and said “I am very tired…let me go to your bed and sleep…for a while”
I said
“Ok baby” I then carried him in my arms and took him to my bed…..and I also lie down with him….giving slowly message….and then start kissing….I ask Daniel
“Daniel…you have a very tasty juice….like to try mine Baby”
Before he said anything ..I put his hand on my fully erect Cock….he was shy…to hold…but after my kissing…start to play with my cock…I then told Daniel
“Now try to suck my Cock…as I was sucking yours…don’t be afraid….no one around here….”
After hearing all this from me…he bended and start sucking my cock….after 15-2- minutes he was sucking like an expert….I said to him “Baby …you are very good….I like way you are sucking….ohohoh…yeah…hooo…Daniel …now I am closed to shoot my load…like to taste mine”
Daniele said “Nabeel…shoot it right in my mouth….lets taste yours”
I then hold him tight….and shoot with full strength in his mouth….it was amazing….After we both gets exhausted…and lie down on bed…after few time…my mind was making plan ….for fucking him….I start kissing…and start play with his cock…Daniel also playing with my cock….I then slowly message his cute round bums….he never mind….and then I start inserting my finger in his Ass hole…..he never said a word….
After I go kissing and went up on him…so that my cock is touching his cock…after some time…I then turn Daniele on back side…and ride on top of him….now my cock is getting pinching near his Ass hole…..after some time I ask Daniele “Daniele …do you have fun like this before…”
Daniele said “yea…few times my neighbor son Joe…generally always played with me like this….some times he hold my Cock….sometimes Joe gave his big Cock to hold…..sometimes Joe also ride the same way you are riding on my back”
I said “what else Joe did to you….did Joe insert his cock in your Ass Hole….or did Joe and you suck one another’s Cocks”
He said “no Nabeel…..thats all Joe did….Joe always scared with my Dad…once my Dad saw that Joe is riding like you in my back…my father call Joe…to his room…..and after I saw one hour Joe came out with full of joy….and left his house….after few months I ask Joe …what happened with my Father….but Joe never tells truth…one day I went in my Dad room and hide it….I knew Joe will be there any minute…I saw Joe came in Dad’s Room….and went to washroom…and changed clothes of my late Mom…who passed long time before…Joe took her panties and put clothes of my Mom…and then le lie down on Dad’s Bed….after half an hour my Dad came….and saw Joe….and jump on Joe….and start to take clothes …when both came nude….I saw Joe was sucking my Dad huge Cock…..and soon when Dad’s Cock get hard….he dragged Joe….and lift his both legs up….and start tasting Joe’s Asshole ….
Nabeel said “Then what happened”
Daniele said “ My dad insert his big huge cock in Joe’s Asshole….and I saw that both are enjoying …fucking…dad fuck Joe in varous style……after that I always watched their fucking…which I like….once I ask Joe about to have fun with us…he refused and went to dad….Joe said ….your Dad is my man…. fuck me badly….which I loved…then almost every day your dad fuck me…you know Daniele I am his bitch now”
I don’t understand what he meant…
“Any way…now I am here with you Daniele…take me as you like…I like to taste this fun…Please break my virginity….I am dying to take your lovely big Cock in my Asshole….please..I will never says to anyone….please…plplpleeeeessee”
After hearing this…….Wait for other part….How Daniele get fucked…and what happened to Adelino…..Arey bhai logo …zara intezaar karo….Mera agla part zaroor parhain….
Jub tuk ke liye ….kiss you….good bye
Kaisi lagi yeh meri kahani. Zaroor leekhain. 2nd part ka intezaar karain. Mein hoon aapka Laddoo. Tell me truth how you like my story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments