Friday 25 April 2014

Gay Sex Wit My Friend And Tailor

Hello friends, after reading story in iss, i would also like to post my experience. Now i am doing my degree course. The incident which i am going to narrate was happened to me when i was 18 years old.
Myself Pradeep and my friend Ravi. We are very close friends. We like gay sex very much. Now we enter into the story.
One day i went to my friends home to play cricket with him. At that time his parents went to their relative’s death. He was alone in the home. I asked him to shall we play cricket. But he said it’s boring, we will play some different and interesting game. I asked him what game we will play. He said we will play like cow and milkman. I said i don’t know how to play this game. He said it’s easy and it gives pleasure and enjoyment. He decided to be the milkman and i was supposed to be a cow.
He asked me to stand in four legs. I did like he said. He said he was the milkman and he will milk the milk from me. I asked how. He directly caught my cock over my tracks and said open your zip and makes your cock free. Then he holds my cock and pressed it. I felt like different feeling, i experienced a huge current shock went through my body. But i liked it. He pulled my cock like a milkman milking the cow. He was pressing my cock and pulling it. My cock was growing and became like an iron rod. It was 8 inches. And then he also took his cock out and. And then he said that he is going to drink the milk from the cow directly (my cock). He took my cock in his mouth and sucked it like calf drinking milk from its mother cow. He was biting and sucking. I felt like i was in the heaven.
Then he asked me to stand and he tied a ropes one end to my cock and tied the other end to a 2 liters water bottle which is full of water.
I got pain and it is stretching my cock. He ordered me you should not free the water bottle from my cock without his permission. He kept his hand on my cock and pushed it front and back while the bottle is hanging. I liked that feeling very much. He increased his speed and kept on pumping for 15 minutes. I felt like some solid material is coming through my cock hole. At last a white semi solid thing came out from my cock.
After that i went to home. Next day i asked suggestion from my friend for a best tailor, that i would stich it within 2 days. He said that he will get me to a known tailor of him. At afternoon 2.Pm we went there. There was a person of aged nearly 55 welcomed us to the stop. He enquired my friend why he is not coming now a day to the shop. He said some reasons. After that he introduced the tailor to me. And said to him that i am a good friend of him and i need to stich a dress for me. He asked both of us to come into the dressing room to take measurement. It was the afternoon time. There was no crowd and evidence of people. He started measuring my hands, shoulder, shirt height and all. After that he switched to measure for the pants
After finished measuring, he placed his hand over my pant zip and asked whether the size of the zip is ok for u. I got some electric feel when he kept his hand over my pant. He said some times your pant will become tight and u will feel uncomfortable. So he wants to measure the size of my cock (poolu/sunni). He opened my pant zip without my permission, and hold my cock over my boxer(jockey). At that time another person of same age that of tailor came inside the shop. And he asked the tailor who is this new customer. He said he is new one. That another person started playing with my friends cock.
The tailor was fighting with my boxer to take out my cook for more than 5 minutes. He can’t take it out. He asked me to bring you cock out, remaining i will see. I took out my cock seeing my cock, the tailor hold it and pressed it more violently, my cock got erected and standing like an iron rod. He then undressed himself and took out his cock and shakes his cock. He beat my cock with his cock vigorously.
After some times put my cock in his mouth and started sucking. Another person (assistant of that tailor) came backside of me and put his cock inside my ass and started fucking me, slowly he increased the speed. While fucking my ass he got hold my cock and giving it to the master tailor. After that the master tailor seated on a stool and asked me to sit on his lap. His cock (poolu,sunni) was below my cock. The assistant tailor came front of the stool and extended the masters cock to front direction, and released it, that action gave me a heavy slap from the master tailor but different feeling
I will continue my story in my next part. Please forgive me if there is any mistake. Please give comment to my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments