Monday 28 April 2014

Hot And Handsome Man In A Saloon

Hi Guys, Thanks for all your interesting feedback and proposals. Its really encouraging. Now i would like to share an another hot incident in my life. Before i continue let me introduce my self. I am Raj, living in Chennai. 25 Years old feminine bottom gay. I have got good big hot boobs and hot nipples nice ass. I am looking for hot top guys for dating and relationship. If anyone interested you can email me tohellosweetshere@yahoo.com
if you don’t know anything about me here is the link of my previous story.
http://www.indiansexstories.net/gay-male/how-i-became-uncles-wife/
This story is about a hot man whom i met him in saloon.
I just went to the barber shop in the morning. I find a new guy in the shop, he joined in that saloon as new. Since i am the regular customer i just asked about him. He said his name is Maneesh from Kerala due to poverty he came to work even though he is just 19 Years Old.About him .. Very handsome trust me guys. He was looking very hot and manly. He just opened the first shirt button opened,i saw his chest hairs, muscled sexy handsome hot he was. I introduced myself to him. Its a decent saloon the do massage bleaching facial.
He asked me whether i came for massage, i just told him to shave my beard. He said ok. While he was shaving i touched his thighs slightly and he liked it so he kept close to my hand. But still i did not touch his cock. Since its early morning nobody came including his boss. So once he is done i asked him to shave my armpit hairs he said they don’t do that. I said i can give him extra money he agreed. He said he will be free afternoon since he can come to my place and do that.I agreed happily and felt happy that he likes me. I told him where i live. Since i am living with friends i will be alone sometime. We exchanged numbers. He called me in the noon i asked him to come over.
He came to my room. I removed my shirt wasting no time. He was shocked to see my boobs he said your body is so smooth and hairless. I pressed my boobs and gently looking at him. He said your body and hip is like ladies. I said my ass too and laughed he asked me really? i was in shorts i removed that and showed my ass to him and i just shake it. He laughed and he said nice body boobs and ass. I asked him to remove my hair in armpit. He did, i put his hand on my boobs he pressed little bit when he was shaving my armpit hair. But still both of us r not sure to proceed. He asked about sex movies i said i have lots of them in mobile , So i gave my mobile to him he was watching curiously. I had some gay movies too. We watched together. I said i need to take bath and he said he will wait as he will be free till evening So i took bath and came out as nude he was looking at me and he was watching me as well as he was busy with the movies in my mobile.
He asked me whether he can also take bath i said he would have said earlier as we could have taken bath together. He laughed n said dont joke i said i am serious. He went to take bath and did. He came out as nude just as me. I was shocked to see his 8 inch cock with the full erection. There was silence he came to me and kissed on my lips. Our tongues were busy exchanging saliva. he was pressing my hips and ass hardly while he was kissing me. His manly press on my body made me horny so much i was ready for everything. he was very nice and gentle but when he is kissing he was very rough and manly like i was trying to take my lips out of his mouth he pressed my mouth towards his mouth and started kissing again. It was so manly and rough which i like always in men.
Kiss lasted for 10 to 15 mins he bited chew lick kiss my lips for 10 mins. Then he left me and i asked him does he like me? He said yes and he likes me a lot he knows that i would be gay from the moment i spoke to him. He said he had so much of gay sex exp in his hometown. He likes femine guys like me and wants to treat them as a slut in bed. We went to bed room both of us were nude. He started kissing me again he was very good at kissing we were in heaven as he was a passionate kisser. Then he came to my boobs and licked my nipples and put his tongue on my nipples and he rolled over so when my nipples became hard he bited them hardly as tears in eyes he was doing that very long time and my boobs became kind of red he used my boobs gently sometimes hardly mostly very rough.
He pressed my hips and thighs. Then he changed my position in bed my ass was visible to him. He pressed my ass and spank my ass hardly and he said even ladies wont have this much of plump ass its too soft for slap. He slapped my ass hardly and pressed gently. He bit my ass. He asked whether i have honey i said yes, he put honey in my asshole and licked them started fingering he started off with one finger, then he inserted two fingers it was sssssssssssss soooo damn hot. He asked me that did anybody fucked me i said no no and dont want to be fucked my hole is so small.
He enjoyed my body more than 1 hour. We kissed a lot. Then he made me kneel down. He inserted one finger in my mouth and made suck his finger then two fingers after that he inserted his cock slowly, and started mouth fucking me. I tried to touch it by my hand he said no hands and held my two hand rolled over his ass and started mouth fucking me hardly. one point of time it was full of forceful fuck and take the cock from my mouth and said don’t cum in my mouth he said ok and can not come for 15 mins so he asked me to give him a nice blow job i licked his cock head and licked his balls. Now he made me lied down he sat on my chest and beat my mouth with his cock and after that he started mouth fucking me again this time he was on my mouth so he inserted full cock into my mouth i felt terrible couldn’t even breath. I told him to stop. Now he bit my nipples and press my boobs and made me horny. Then again he started mouth fucking me for some time then he masturbated and cum on my brown sexy ass.
He said u r the perfect bottom i have ever met i told him that i was able to do that because he made me horny. After a few weeks tried to ask him to come over since had place he couldn’t come due to his work. Sometime we didn’t have place. After that he left to Kerala. Thats it, didn’t meet after that.
Hope u guys liked my hot incident which happened couple of yrs ago.
I am Raj 25 yrs old feminine bottom living in Chennai. I have hot big and hot boobs nipples nice ass. I am looking for guys like maneesh who is handsome in appearance hot body rough and passionate in sex I am looking for those kind of guys to meet to have fun. I am looking for a dating as well as relationship and sex partner. So guys liked my story and wanna meet me mail me with your details name age stats likes in bed from mobile number pic. I got lots of email stating hi, then conversation through email it took so long so when u email me do send with full details. Thanks guys, Looking for a hot and handsome man for dating sex meeting relationship My Email,,,……….. hellosweetshere@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments