Monday 28 April 2014

Wife For Two Dicks – Part lll

Hi, to all. I’m ‘Kavitha Valentina’ part-time cross-dresser. About myself, I want to live as like that which express in the story. I’m going to continue my previous part “Wife for two dicks”. New readers please see my previous part. Feel the every words of the story. Send your comments tohungrybird05@gmail.com. Tamil is more preferred, use vulgar words.
After that clay land fun, we reached hostel and did ours works. Whenever go to eat, I walk middle with them and they always grip my both my hands. I feel hard and my soft feminity feels going deep inside me. They kiss me whenever they get chances. I strongly able to know their smell. This made me go bad into me. We can’t get alone to satisfy ourselves. All boys in hostel are always with us. Once it was five days leave announced by our college. I need to go to my home. But my wishes to stay with them. There is no way to stay, my parents recommend me to come. I got prepared to go to CMBT bus stand. My husband’s Raj and Vicky also come to drop me.
Vicky helps to get seat into the bus. I settled on Window seat. They standing away to bus but near to Window. I out my both hands they touch it and seeing me. I saw theirs sad face. I did have heart to go but it’s necessary. Suddenly Raj went and bought a water bottle for me. He give that. I really got drops in my eyes.
Bus started and they also went to get theirs bus to hostel. I feel bad until I reach my home. I reached my home and stay there. I chat with them on every night. We chatted up to till morning on every day. Leaves were left today I’m going to get bus to hostel. I’m very much happy now. I prepared hot water for bath.
I went to bathroom and remove my dress One by One. I was totally nude now. I continuously shaving myself in hostel on every day. But its 5days left I didn’t do. I saw some small hairs seeing outside from my bottom xxx. I pour some water and applied soap well. I took my razor and clean my armpits. I well raze my cleavage and breast. I trim small hairs on my nipple surroundings and moved to naval. When my fingers touch my naval with soap, I got instant mood and miss the world. I closed my eyes and feel their cock on dream by gasping naval. After some min, I got sense and clear my hairs. I step down and raze hairs on cock n balls.
I settled down and clearly raze my shining thighs. Now I pour water on me and saw myself on mirror. I saw some hairs on balls. I again applied soap and raze that area. I clean my asshole hairs also. I pour water and saw myself. Ya now I saw my shining naval and thighs on mirror. “I think myself I will give superb meat to them”. I go to my room and dressing my T-shirt, jeans. I saw my sister Jasmine perfume. I took it and make deep flesh on my ass crack. I take too much flesh on armpits, cleavage, naval and thighs. I thought I have to maintain that smell so I weared jacket over t-shirt.
I prepared myself to get my things to go hostel. My mom gives banana to eat. I remove skins and while in letting it. I got some ohhh, it was their cock. I slowly suck banana as thinking of theirs cock. I do it near to 8mins and so. I don’t have mind to bit it. I suck it well hmmmm hmmmm It’s deeply inletting and finally I eat it.
I got bus to hostel. While travelling, I got more sweating due to wearing Jacket coat but I didn’t remove it. I have to make more moods to them. I reached hostel. While entering main gate, my eyes searching them. Some boys playing basketball but they are not there and I search on gym there is no. while seeing boys with sweat on gym, I got more horny. My body needs them now. I reached my floor. Students were going to meeting hall. I also moved to meeting hall with my things. I was searching them. Yes, I got them they standing right to me. I saw them but didn’t saw me. I saw their eyes, lips, body and xxx. I got mood and enjoying that feel without calling them.
Suddenly Raj turned to me but he miss. I know he again turned to me. I step behind someone, I saw Raj eyes finding me. Suddenly I feel a hand on my ass. I shivered and turned it was Vicky. Yeah, his hand makes hot on me. I saw Raj also came and grip my hand.
I can’t control myself. Staff’s are arranging students for meeting. I think it takes half hour to complete meeting.
I missed my sense and think to go toilet. I repel their hands and I start moving towards my room to drop my things. I dropped and saw on the way they also following me. I still wearing that jacket. I moved to toilet.
I entered and they also entered. Vicky grip me from behind. At that moment I,I,I…. Can’t explain. I removed my jacket. Yeah, I able to breathe jasmine perfume with my sweet smell from me. I touch Raj head and deep inside on cleavage. Yes, Vicky cock rising up on ass crack while Raj totally settled on cleavage. The toilet room full of my jasmine, sweat smell. Vicky turned my face and feel my breath. It was 1inch distance between our lips. Yeah, I feel his hot breath.
Raj starts licking my cleavage and grip me more close to him. His tongue vigorously laying on me. Ya, his saliva makes wet me. I feel his rod on my thighs.
Vicky and me still in that distance. I moved my lips to him. He repelled but slowly lick my lips with his tongue, he make it wet now. His tongue lay on my lips and feel it. His lips slowly grab my lips. Ahhh, his one hand on my neck and other on my naval and His cock rubbing my ass crack. Raj went to my cleavage fully and try to remove my t-shirt. I repel Vicky and remove my t-shirt, jean, inner wears. I totally nude now hmmmm, they open their cocks only. Yeah, both were rock hard. They see me while stroking theirs cock.
Again Vicky grip me from behind and now his cock on my bare soft ass crack. He massage my assxx….. Ahh, great. His hand finding my honey naval. Now Vicky licks my neck Woww, he did it great. Raj grip my head and deep kissing me. His hands pushing my chests, and pinching nipples. Yeah now Raj cock crashing with my shaven cock n balls. When Raj cockhead meets my cockhead its ahhh, heaven.
I took Raj cock and my cock. I pumping both with my two hands. I feel aghhh.. Yeah I sandwich between two tigers. Vicky licking so tough. Raj sliding my head and deep licking my lips. Yess, I die now with this moment. I took Raj cock and stroking more. I saw his balls hanging for my every strokes. I repel Raj kiss and bend down.
I take his cock in front of my mouth. He placed his cock on cleavage and strokes. His strokes slowly made cock head to touch my mouth. Yeah, its slowly inletting, out letting.. yes, I could feel great. His cock bud fully inletting now sass. Yeah, I feel hungry I slowly providing him a nice blowjob. He make my hands to around his hip. Now he strokes his cock on my mouth. He pushes his cock deep for every strokes. yeah,…His 3/4 entering into mouth. His cock head touches my deep throat. I sucking it with my tongue twisted ummm, mmmm…!
Suddenly I feel heaven, pain in my ass. Vicky hit 2times his hand on ass. Yes, it’s going rose and given heaven. His cock hairs makes shying feel to me when crashing on my ass crack. I flip my hip to obey synchronize with Vicky moves. Yeah,…. Raj turned my head and again stroking my mouth. Heaven, heaven, heavvvvvv….. Good act. Now Raj cock totally raised up and I can trace his cock neurons. Yeah, I’m eating melting iron rod now. Hmm, gooddddd. My each breaths to lungs fully mixed with his cock smell. I literally thinking like smoking. Raj pumping me smoothing. I got humming for his every stroke. Yes, I need more, more. I make softening my mouth and make him feel better. Yaaa, I grip his hip, his strokes are yeahhhh,….Vicky biting my ass now, yeah he trace my ass crack and lick with his tongue. Vicky made his saliva entering to ass crack. Ahhh, I feel hot liquid flowing down on asscrack. Yeah,…. I’m in pleasure. Vicky wide my asshole to inlet saliva. When his saliva touches asshole, I got humming. Ahhh,…. Now without hesitant he licks asshole gate wall. I turned and make deep kiss to Vicky to appreciate. Raj again turned me and blowing up me. Vicky licking my asshole gently.
Raj deep-throating now. I feel his 8inch cock deep inside me. I feel Raj balls slapping on my neck. Haas, fuck my mouth, fucccck…….Vicky licks my bare balls, thighs, asshole. His saliva totally flowing from my bottom. Now Vicky try to inlet his cock into my ass. I stopped him and told, its not time we will do later. He accept and stand in front of me. I release Raj cock from my mouth and took both cocks in both hands and stroking it. I sit down and make my head to see top. I entered Vicky cock and Raj cock into my mouth. Now theirs both cock into me.
I can’t breath, they deeply inletting me its and I feel my mouth filled. Now they strokes slowly. Yeah, they strokes One by One Like engine piston. Yeah, yeah, yeahhhh….. I’m a very good wife to my husbands. Yess,….. I pray to god we will do same always. I like it. I like it more. I saw they enjoying me. Theirs cock drilling me. Yeah, goooddd….. It leads to 10mins and so. theirs cock leaving pre-cum and its lose its stiff. I feel long cocks ahh,… Kill meeeee…..!
I sense we have to get out fast. So I told them to complete. Vicky remove his cock and strokes. Raj vigorously pumping his cock. Yeah,….. I feel Raj cock went deep inside me. His full cock into me. In 4seconds, His hot creams entering into me. His cock slashes 5more times. His sperms leaving. I can’t split. It’s straight entered into me. He left up to his last sperms. He removed and this time was Vicky. He also entered deep and stroking. I gasping his balls to come earlier. He stand in his finger leg. Yeah, his seeding now, yes,…. He inletting seeds. I drank all. He drop his sperms all. He again blowing me until his cock went small. Raj grip me from behind and licking my throat. I blow Vicky cock until his cock goes small. Yes, I misunderstand. I’m not the good wife; they are the good husbands for me. I blow theirs cock until its goes small. Now its loosened. Vicky kiss my naval and say, I will get my baby. They both laughed, I shied but I’m also smile inside me. But still my asshole was hungry waiting for theirs xxx. I need your comments. Mail me hungrybird05@gmail.com. I’m expecting deep Tamil vulgar words about this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments