Monday 28 April 2014

Deflowered In Locker Room

Hi my name’s Ajit. The story I’m about to narrate is about how I discovered my bi-sexual tendencies. I have always been a very androgynous (Girly looking) guy and there have been many incidents where I’ve been touched by older men like older cousins, auto drivers, and very recently my own tuition lecturer. I never enjoyed any of those experiences because they were all forceful. But what follows is my tale of turning into a hardcore but loving gay fellow.
Rohitbhai was my closest friend and colleague at work. I was 25 and he was about 30 and unmarried. Let me describe his physicality. Rohitbhai was about 5 feet 6 inches tall, fair, quite hairy and weighed close to 90 kilos. In short he was like a cuddly bear. He was a really sweet guy who helped everyone around and always kept everyone in good spirits. He was extra nice to me because I was new and very shy.
Both of us also played cricket for our corporate team. One fine day as we were all returning to the pavilion to take our shower after a practice session I heard Rohitbhai weeping in the locker room. I went up to him. He was in his towel and so was I. I put a hand on his shoulder and asked “What’s the matter Rohitbhai, are you alright?”
He said “No Ajit. Nothings alright and nothing will ever be alright. I got rejected by another girl today. She thinks I’m too fat. I’m never getting married”.
I was sad for him but I didn’t know what to do because we were both in towels and I was a little uncomfortable getting close to naked men. But I still made an effort and started rubbing his shoulder to pacify him. “Don’t worry Rohitbhai. You are a wonderful person and someday some very nice girl will see that”.
It didn’t help he continued crying. Everyone else had left and I didn’t know how to get out of this situation. I said “Don’t worry Rohitbhai. Together we will figure out something”. He suddenly looked up and hugged me to show his appreciation. At first it was just a harmless friendly hug but he wouldn’t let go. I didn’t try to push him back as he needed someone to comfort him.
Then after a while I felt his grip getting tighter and something beneath was getting harder and harder as time passed. His cock was fully erect and protruding outwards from his towel and throbbing against mine. The shocking thing was that a shy guy like me who gets awkward very easily was turned on by this.
After panicking for a few moments I relaxed and started to enjoy what was happening. He looked up into my eyes and planted a soft kiss on my lips, it went on for a while till our tongues started locking and we exchanged saliva. By then my towel had dropped to the ground and my erect 9 inches cock was firmly his grip. I was standing stiff having fully surrendered to his will, not even moving a muscle.
Both of us were breathing heavily. The awkward moment had passed and I too regained some confidence to make a move. I slowly undid his towel to reveal his huge frame: – Manboobs hanging limply, a wholesome belly and under it was the tool of my sexual salvation – his fat white cock with a pink head. I was shocked to see the girth of his fat cock.
As I was staring at his cock he grabbed both by buttocks and pulled me towards himself. Now we were standing with our midriff section totally fused. Our genitals mingled and I couldn’t help letting out a moan. Immediately he kissed me again, really juicy one this time while fondling my cock.
Then all of a sudden we realized that the door was not locked, he shut the door locked it and came back to finish the job.
“Are you enjoying it too” he asked. I could only smile and it told him that this was the most fun I’ve had ever had in a long time. “You have such a long a slender cock. Where have you been hiding it all this while”, he said. I still couldn’t speak a word. “Don’t be shy Ajit. We are lovers now. I’m your husband from today and it is your duty to please me in every which way possible” he said and fondled my lips, pointing at his cock.
I was more than happy to oblige. I got down on my knees and help his throbbing giant cock, brought it close to my mouth but was hesitant to swallow it. That’s when Rohitbhai helped. He grabbed the back of my head and thrusted his lingam inside my mouth. He kept on thrusting till I swallowed the entire organ. Then he brought it out a little and then thrusted it back in. In short he was fucking me in my mouth and I loved it. I was fondling his balls at the same time and squeezing his baby but with both my hands.
“Aaaaahhh I am about to cum Ajit. Get up and turn around” he said.
I took his cock out of my mouth with a nervous expression on my face not knowing whether I should go ahead with it. But he was in a hurry. He turned me around on my knees so that I was in a doggy position and said “This might hurt a little in the beginning but gradually you will love it baby”. He spat on his hand and rubbed it onto my asshole and then inserted his cock inside slowly. Almost immediately I let out a scream but he covered my mouth to stifle my scream.
Yes the first few strokes hurt a bit but then it started feeling good. He was humping my ass with all his might as if riding a wild horse and I was moaning like a whore. Then while still continuing to ramming my ass he started rubbing my cock with his free hand. The sweet pain was unbelievable. I turned my head around and kissed him while he stroked my cock and the humping got faster.
After a few seconds we climaxed together moaning loudly, kissing passionately and sweating profusely. He ejaculated inside me while I squirted all over his hand and the wall in front of us. After we were completely done we kissed for some more time. He wiped all the sperm off me and himself and whispered in my ears “I’m love you. From here onwards your cock belongs to me and mine to you”.
So that’s how it happened. But that was 4 years ago. Since then I’ve grown out of my shyness and been part of quite a few sexcapades both with men and women. Hope you all liked my story. For Suggestions and queries mail me on ajitbarla123@gmail.com. More exciting stories coming up shortly…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments