Monday 28 April 2014

Introduction To Gay Sex

Hello to all iss readers this is Pritvi from Mumbai age 32 height 5.10. I have been reading all the stories published on this site and thaught of penning my own real story which is as follows It was when I was in my first year of college and was very curious to know about sex at the same time one of the guy from neighbour came to know about my curiosity to know about sex So one day he called me at his home when he was alone he showed me some gay magazines he had and try to seduce me which
I got very easily then he started to move his hand on my body and on my private places, at first I did not like it but then slowly I started enjoying it and he showed me his penis which was not much big but I liked it and then he asked me to close my eyes and he started kissing me which was my first kiss on my lips in my life Then I started to respond his act and then he asked me to remove my clothes and sleep nude and he also removed his clothes and he started to kiss me again on my
Lips and simoultaneously he pinched my nipples and I felt like in heaven Then he came down towards my nipples and started sucking them to which I was moaning and was unable to control my feelings and I caught his penis started stroking it then he asked me to suck it but I rejected his request , but he requested me several times so I accepted his request at first I didn’t like it but slowly I started to enjoy it Then he caught my head pushed his penis totally in my mouth then he started
Fucking me like anything but he did not release his cum in my mouth and as soon as he was about to release he removed his cock from my mouth and asked me to get in doggy style and he started slapping me on my ass and made it red and then he applied some oil on my asshole and on his cock which was ready to go in my ass and he pushed it inside my asshole and started stroking it slowly and then increased the speed and fucked me very hard I was unable to say a single
Word but tears were coming out of my eyes due to pain which he saw but did not bother to see me and he kept on fucking my virgin ass and after sometime I started enjoying the session and was giving him full support and then he released his liquid in my ass and ivas well as he was tired so he just slept on me with his cock on me started playing with my nipples, in this way he fucked me 3 times on that day after which was unable to walk properly for 2 days this kept on going for
6 months after which he shifted out of Mumbai, since then I had sex with many guys but only oral and now recently I have become a callboy for both male and female who ever is ready to pay me but with some terms and conditions and if any of you guys, male or female who is ready to pay I am at your service. please do give your opinion good or bad on the following email callboyfb@gmail.com and even if any body is interested to pay me for sex can contact me on callboyfb@gmail.com to fix the appointment Regards Pritvi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments