Monday 28 April 2014

Seduced & Fucked

Hello everyone, this is bony again with another incident of my life my sincere thanks for all the encouragement comments and friend requests. The story that am going to tell you happened about 5 years ago. During my semester ending, I used to come home to spend about 1 month at home. So as usual this time also, I came home. As usual my parents were busy with their profession during the day times. I used to get up early in the morning and go to a nearby indoor stadium to play badminton and when I come back, my parents would have already left for office.
One day as usual I went for playing. There I met one guy vinod whose elder to me by 7 yrs i knew this guy from last few months. So we exchanged greetings. There was another guy of my age named raj who was playing baldy with him. We played around for 2 hours and told them that I am tired and can’t play anymore. They were also exhausted and we decided to stop. Both of them were staying about 8 km away from stadium. Vinod asked me if I can invite them home for a tea. I told them my parents are out and my servant is on leave, so I.cannot offer them tea. But vinod said, its ok and we can make tea ourselves.
While walking back vinod asked me about my drinking habits when are my parents likely to return home etc after reaching home, he asked me why don’t we plan a booze party today. For which I agreed. He borrowed my car keys and told raj to go and get a bottle from his house and something else which he said in his ears. raj went in few mins. Vinod told me let’s make and have a tea by that time. Saying this he removed his shirt and kept it on the chair and walked towards kitchen. I also followed him.
When I entered kitchen he told me that actually we are supposed to enter kitchen only.after a shower but as such we entered already remove your tees since.its wet by my sweat and it.shouldn’t drip in any vessels. I agreed and removed my tees. Now am in my black rbk shorts with elastic of Hanes underwear visible. I took the vessel, poured milk and kept it on.the stove and tried to light it. He saw my unsuccessful try and came.behind me and taught me how to light the stove. Thereafter he was not going away from me.
He started teaching me everything like how much sugar tea powder etc meanwhile I could feel his hairy chest rubbing on my.back. slowly.I.could feel a bulge on his trouser pressing against my ass. I.asked him to.move away little so that I am more comfortable. For this all of.a sudden he said your body odour is very sexy and kept.his hands on my.bare waist and pulled it close to him and kissed my neck. He had an unshaven beard and this literally aroused me and.I leaned on.to.him completely,.as if I am out of senses he took complete advantage of this and started sucking my ears.. I wanted to stop him, but was in great pleasure that I could’t stop him.
I told him to leave me as the tea is getting read and i was still in complete sweat  he turned off the stove and turned me towards him.he started to kiss me. He smooched me and bit my lips.slowly I started to corporate and hugged him.. he was also sweating and we were rubbing each other vigorously. Slowly he slipped down his hands and.started pressing my ass cheeks. He told me in my ear ” Nalla kundi anallo” I was shy and just smiled. Now he inserted his hands inside my undies and crushing my ass. I started enjoying like anything.
In between he used to come down and suck and.bite my nipples and this continued for sometime and then he removed my shorts. Now I was in a black Hanes which was a bikni type. He complemented my taste and made me turn around and.enjoyed my looks in the.bikni. by this time I heard my car.horn outside and told.him that raj is here and we should put on our clothes. He told.me.that he and raj used to have fun and he.knows that vinod wil seduce.me.today. I felt ashamed and expressed my concern.
He said there is nothing to worry and raj can be trusted and i agreed and i was about to put my shorts to open door for him. Then vinod told me u r looking sexy in this bikni and let’s shock raj by opening the door in undies and saying this vinod removed his shorts and sat on the couch in the visiting room in a grey jockey. He asked me to open door wen he rings calling bell. I agreed and finally I.heard.d.Bell. I opened the door in undies and saw raj standing outside with a carry bag in his hand. On.seeing me half naked he smiled and said hai sexy I knew vinod wudve done.something to you and he came inside. He kept the carry bag on table, shut the door and walked towards me.
He slapped my ass over undies and held the elastic of the underwear and pulled it and told me that he expected vinod wud ve taken off this also by this time. For this.vinod.laughed and said.” He’s ours for.a complete day man”.saying this vinod walked to theses dining hall and asked me to get some glass and plates. i went to kitchen wearing that undies to take glasses and raj followed me. my dick was full erect and i wanted to relieve it out of my undies badly. wen i was gettin stuff from wardrobe, raj came behind me and started playing with my ass.
he removed his tees and hugged me and i was getting damn horny raj took out stuffs from his pocket and left on a table there i saw a condoms pack among them. i asked him what is this for? he laughed and.aid, he doubts this will b insufficient raj had a good physique and i badly wanted to feel his complete body. I slowly massaged his dick over his trouser and was happy to see his reactions.i slowly unzipped his trouser and pulled it down. s wowwww…! Istill remember he was wearing a bikini type black bries with a hard on. i started rubbing his dick over the undies.
We hugged and rubbed each other for some time and mean while vinod called us to come with the glasses fast and so i took the glasses and we walked towards the dining hall. while walking raj kept his right hand on my ass.. woowww…\1it was a great pleasure to walk like that. i kept the glasses on the table and pulled a chair to sit down. then vinod told me, dear your seat is not there. come and sit on my lap.i liked the way he said it and i walked towards him. his dick was really hard and creating a huge bulge on his undies.
He guided me to sit on his lap with his dick positioned between my ass and it was warm and i could feel it through my undies. he adjusted himself and asked me how are you feeling and i told him am great now raj passed the glasses to me and asked me to fix pegs and while i was doing that vinod kept kissing my neck and massaging my cock. i cudnt concentrate on fixing because of his vigorous activities now we were 3 pegs down and vinod was loosing his control me too vinod slowly removed my undies and asked me to remove his. i obeyed. now i could see his 5 inch dick standing erect.
Vinod asked me to sit on the dining table facing him and he took my dick in his mouth and started giving me a blow job seeing this raj also removed his clothes and started shagging. he asked me to spit in his hand and he applied it on his dick and masseaged it.now vinod was sitting on the chair giving me a blow job and i was sitting on the dining table. now raj climbed on the chair on which vinod is sitting and brought his dick to my lips. i was a little hesistant but i slowly opened my mouth. his was a thick dark dick and was rock hard.
This continued for some time and then raj suggested that we will go to the bed room we walked to the bedroom with me at the centre and dey wer playing with my ass. as we reached the bedroom vinod took a vaseline and strated applying on my ass.he then put on a condom and applied some vaseline on it too. now he tried inserting it into my ass. it was paining like anything and i strated mourning. now vinod said raj to put his dick in my mouth. he did the same. now i felt like being a slut being fucked from both sides hardly.
Tears were coming out from my eyes and they were discussing between themselves” ivane neerathe pannendathaayirunnu.. enna charakka”.saying this they banged me in and out.raj and vinod were kissing each other in between.both took time and slapped my ass cheeks in between. this continued for about 10 mins and both of them cummed. one in my mouth and other in my ass. now raj asked me to spit hgis cum into his hands. he applied it on my dick and started sucking. vinod was now playing with my nipples. i was in heaven and finally i cummed into rajs mouth . with the cum in his mouth he came and kissed me passionately dear readers the story is not yet over. i will continue with the rest as part 2. send me the comments abt part1 to aprmaddy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments