Sunday 16 August 2015

Lucky Choice of Barber Shop

It was a Thursday evening around 7.45pm when after visiting some friends and on my way home I decided to get a haircut. My old barber shop had been closed down two weeks previously and was now a new building site. Before he and his brother left he told me that another friend of his had a barber’s shop close to the new shopping area that had been set up not far from my place so I decided to go see for myself. I parked my car and I saw two barber’s shops almost opposite where I was parked. I could see through the windows that both had several customers waiting, mostly Arabs and a few westerners. I then remembered that I had been told it was in the old area away from the new shops. At the back of the area there were a few old shops that seemed to cater for Indians by the good s they were selling.
At the end of the row of shops next door to a shop selling sarees I found a barbers shop but I could not see inside due to the windows and door being covered up by blinds and also the sign was very small and not lit. I decided this looked more to my liking than the other two I had seen so I entered the shop.
Inside the entrance and through a curtain were two settees each occupied by Indian guys, four on one settee and three on the other who all looked up as I entered. The oldest guy of the seven stood up and asked if he could assist me so I asked him if Mr.Ranjit worked there.
Why yes that is me he replied how can I help you? I told him that his name had been given to me by my friend Ravi Nair whose shop I had used for a few years until it closed down two weeks back and he recommended coming here and asking for you. I asked if they were still open to give me a haircut and he said yes no problem and to follow him. He led me through a curtain and there was a “corridor” with three curtained cubicles both sides and the one at the far end was the only one with the curtain open which is where he took me.
Ranjit was my type of guy, about three inches shorter than me, slim in build and a face I liked with his pencil moustache. I guessed he was about 50 plus years old. He put on a white coat and began sorting out his tools and he told me he knew the two brothers well although he had not seen them for some time and asked me my name which I told him. As I sat down in the chair he asked me how long I had been in the country and known Ravi Nair. I told him several years and I had gone there for my haircut on Thursday evenings but now they had gone so I was looking for a new regular place to go. He smiled down at me and said he hoped I enjoyed my haircut here and that I might become a regular here too.
He put the usual sheet around my neck to cover my body and patted it into place down over my knees smiling all the time as he did this. He then began the haircut which in my case never takes long as I have it done number 1, meaning very short all over. He finished that part and had just taken the scissors in hand when the Indian music that had been playing in the background stopped so he excused himself to restart a new tape. While he was gone it was now possible to hear sounds from other cubicles and I knew then why the cubicles were curtained off because of a few low moans I heard. Moments later the music restarted and he returned to me asking if I was OK. I told him I was fine and he continued with my haircut. We carried on talking and I told him I liked the layout of this place better than the other one because all the curtained cubicles gave more privacy even when busy.
By now he was using scissors and was standing much closer to me as he worked and a couple of times he brushed against my shoulder. As he did so I felt he had an erection under his white coat which pleased me knowing I had chosen the right place to come. He moved in front of me and straddled my legs as he trimmed the front sides. It was then he “accidently” dropped the comb he was using onto me. As he picked it up his hand grazed over my cock and I knew he could feel my semi-stiff cock. He finished trimming the front and as he moved behind the chair to get to the right side of me he asked if everything was OK. I smiled up at him and told him everything was fine.
As he trimmed the right hand side of my neck he brushed against me and again I felt his erection pushing into my cheek for a few seconds.
Once finished he took his brush and undid the cover sheet and pulled it down so he could clean off the hairs there. Having cleaned up the hair he started to massage my neck and shoulders for a few minutes which was very nice. Ranjit took his hand mirror to show me the completed cut from behind. I told him I was very pleased with it as he moved back to my side to remove the sheet completely from me. It was then I noticed he must have unzipped his trousers while he did the massage because his cock head was now poking through the gap in his coat. He was looking down at me again and smiling as he licked his lips in a sensual way. Anything more sir he asked me? I licked my lips  in the same way he had and I turned in the chair facing him and his throbbing cock was only inches away from my face. There is just one thing more I told him and with that leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth and sucked it for a few moments. He moaned and told me
that it felt good in my mouth. I released him and he bent down and our lips met in a passionate kiss with our tongues meeting as we kissed. We parted and I asked him what time did they close. We are already closed he told me but I will check how many are still inside and he told me to wait just a couple of minutes. Do you want us to be alone or is it OK if those that want to stay remain locked in too he asked?
I told him if it was OK with him it would be very nice if those that wanted to stay remained. He kissed me again and then left saying he would be back in a minute or two.
I heard him talking and then the main lights went out leaving only four overhead dim lights on and then he was back. There are still twelve guys here, five staff and seven regulars so is it still OK with you? He asked me. Yes of course and I guess that is what you prefer too I replied. We kissed again and he asked if I would like to get naked with him and I told him I would love to so both of us undressed.
We kissed and sucked one another for a few minutes and he asked me what I liked so I told him that I loved everything, sucking dick, being fucked and also being sucked and fucking others. I enjoy being done by more than one at a time as well as singly too. That is very nice dear, I am so pleased you came here this night he told me and I want to fuck you very much myself. I would love that I replied and kissed him again.
He then asked me to stand and he moved the chair round so it was facing the corridor and opened the curtain. I want you to meet the others as well as see what they are doing Ranjit explained as he led me out of the cubicle. Two cubicles were empty but the other three were occupied by guys having sex two of which were threesomes. There was a foursome on the floor between the two settees and seeing it all made my cock even stiffer. Ranjit led me to one of the settees and told me he wanted to fuck me there so the others could all see me getting fucked by him. Oh yes please I told him and sat down with my legs raised.
Ranjit put my legs over his shoulders and moments later his throbbing six inch cock was easing its way into my asshole. He began fucking me with long slow stokes that went ever deeper and at the same time he was kissing me passionately. Suddenly it seemed we were surrounded by men eagerly watching me being fucked by Ranjit. What excited me was the fact they were all stroking their dicks which varied in length and girth.
Two of the men sat down at the side of me and also raised their legs so they could be fucked. One of them who appeared to be the youngest there around 20 years old and very effeminate looking, the other was probably about 40 years old. They also got cocks pushed into their assholes and fucked. Other guys climbed between us on the sofa and began pushing their cocks into our willing mouths.
Ranjit then moaned he was cumming and I felt his sperm jetting into my asshole and there was lots of it. I got two mouthfuls of cum soon after as did my two friends getting fucked by my side. The older one whose name I found out later was Mike turned to me and kissed me swapping cum in the kisses. Young Vikram next to me got two cum loads in his mouth and he also turned and swapped cum kisses with me. By now we were all three having other cocks fucking us and filling our assholes with sperm as well as others into our mouths. Finally every guy in the place had cum either in us or with someone else and we took a break for several minutes.
Ranjit had prepared food so we all took the chance to eat and have a drink. I sat between Ranjit and Vikram as we ate and Ranjit told me he was delighted and hoped I would be coming again and I told him I would be there every Thursday for sure. He also told me that sometimes they would have a Friday session but not every week. I told him to let me know and I would come to those as
well. I told Vikram that I wanted to fuck him later and he said he would enjoy that. Ranjit suggested that Vikram and I stayed behind once the others left and we would have a private threesome to which we both thought was a great idea.
Soon after the fucking and sucking started all over again only this time it was in twos and threes and went on for another hour before people started to leave until only Ranjit, Vikram and I were left. I told Vikram I wanted him to sit over my face so I could lick his asshole which was covered in sperm and plenty was still dribbling out of his fuck hole. I loved it as Vikram moaned as my tongue probed his ass as I sucked out as much of the mixed sperm as possible. Ranjit also enjoyed watching this and once I had finished he gave me a long passionate kiss.
I then got Vikram in the doggy position and fucked his sweet asshole until I fired in a load of my sperm. As I fucked Vikram Ranjit had his cock sucked by Vikram and as soon as I pulled out he took my place in Vikram’s asshole. Once Ranjit shot his load I sucked the cum from Vikram and now we were all satisfied so we all dressed. After sharing good night kisses I left and went to my car, Vikram lived near the shop so didn’t need a lift anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments