Tuesday 18 August 2015

"College Rape"

I can't get the image out of my head. He was lying over my naked body and was thrusting his cock into my no more virgin ass. 

It all started 4 years back when I joined college, it was an engineering college. I came from a family that is not well off. We could barely make our ends meet. My father worked in a coal factory and mother as a house maid. With 4 more brothers and two sisters we hardly get by. When had no TV in our house so studying was my only passtime. I always had a keen interest in physics. I was the only one from my family to go to college yet alone pass high school. I went on a full scholarship with high hopes in my mind. But my dreams came shattered down like a piece of glass. 

It happened on the first day of my college. I was staying in my college hostel and as in all colleges, ragging was a common ritual there. I was always scared of ragging, all because of the horror stories I have heard, about how people are stripped naked and made to do humiliating things. I was more afraid of being ragged rather than leaving home for the first time.

I would describe myself as na�ve. I didn't know much about the world, I was shy, an introvert. Even my physical strength was not par with students of my own age and was always bullied in school. But with four brothers having your back makes things easy. But here I was all alone like a fish surrounded by sharks. 

I was on my way back to my hostel after attending my first day at college. I was taking care of myself, avoiding any eye contacts with bullies, minding my own business without provoking any attention whatsoever. But i wasn't good enough. I was passing a group of seniors sitting on the sidewalk ragging some freshers. I was about to cross them when someone grabbed my arm and pushed me on the sidewalk. I fell down and turned to see my attacker.

His name was sid. He was 6 ft tall, cute, blonde, sharp features, and bulging biceps. He was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and shorts and looked nothing less like a Greek god. "Where do you think you are going? stand up and get in line with others." They were 6 of them and were humiliating four freshers including me by making us dance on one foot to making us lick their boots. 

Sid noticed how nervous I was in this entire ruckus. He stood up and said "hey guys, I am going to the den and I am taking this little pup with me". He winked at his friends and they started laughing. I could see a villainous leer on their faces. There and then I could smell danger. I followed sid to his room. When we were inside he bolted the door from within. I just stood there in one corner waiting for the inevitable to happen. He put on loud music so that no one can hear me. He then jumped on his bed and said "don't just stand there, shake your ass, show me some moves." I was embarrassed so I just stood there. Seeing this he got angry, he came closer and slapped me on my face. Tears started running down my cheeks. He held me tight by my collar and said "do as I say or else I will make your stay in this college miserable". 

I knew he could, so I just comply with his wishes. He lies down on the bed and starts smoking. He then told me strip. I was shocked. But there was nothing I could do. I started with my t-shirt. He told me to do it slowly. I drop my t-shirt on the ground. I had a slim built, looking at my bare chest he got excited. A burgeoning hard-on confirmed the fact. He saw me staring at his bulge. Seeing this he groped his loins and sneer ran across his lips. "You are going to get plenty of this" he said. He then told me to take my trousers off. Reluctantly I did as he told me to, fearing another blow on my face. Now I was standing in front of him in just my boxers. He told me to pull them down. Hearing those words tears swelled up in my eyes. Nobody has ever seen me naked, not even my brothers. I was never into sports, hence didn't have to shower with all the boys during gym after showers. 

"Don't just stand there, I don't have all day, pull down those shorts or else I will rip them apart anyway."

Reluctantly I placed by both hands on the waistband and pulled my boxers down. Tears were streaming down my face and I was covering my vital parts with my hand. Sid stood up and came closer to me and then locks my hands above my head with a tight grip. I was so ashamed that I couldn't even look into his eyes. With his other hand he groped my penis which was lying flaccid between my legs. 

"How many times do you jerk off? Answer me you piece of shit."

"2-3 times in a week" I answered.

"hmm, good for you, have you had sex before?"

"no"

"ever kissed a girl?"

"no"

"just as I thought, you are a faggot. Saving up that cherry for someone special. For me I guess."

With that he groped my ass and played with it. He made it pretty clear what his intentions were.

"please let me go. I beg of you. Please don't do this to me. I am just a boy. Please please. I will do anything you say, just let me go. "

But all my pleas fell on deaf ears. He took out a belt and fasten it round my thighs. And then threw me on my stomach on the bed. I keep on begging him to stop. But it was of no use. I lay there for a while, till he took his clothes off. He took his time taking off his clothes saying all the nasty things he is going to do to me. I was afraid of what was in store for me that I didn't even look back. After a while he climbed on top of me. he was stark naked. He lay on top of me feeling my back with his hands. Kissing me on my back. Bitting me around my neck. Slowly he cupped his hands around my penis and get a grip of my balls and dick, and started stroking them slowly. I could feel his nipples on my back. He was clean shaved. Not a single hair on his chest. I could feel his throbbing dick on my ass crack and a bush of hair around it. He placed his cock well between my crack. I could feel the heat from the whole body and his cock. All this time I begged him to let me go. "all this whining makes makes me so hard", he said.

He then locked my hands above my head with a tight grip. And with other hand, he positioned his cock on my ass crack. As his cock touched my ass lips, a shiver ran through my whole body. I tried to protest, but it was all in vain as he was way too strong for me, I could hardly move with his muscular body all over me. I could feel something sticky, as he has lubed his cock with Vaseline. He aimed it straight in my virgin hole and with one go pushed the head of his throbbing cock inside.

The pain was excruciating, I thought I was about to faint, the burning sensation from my ass was unbearable. I started screaming but to no avail as the loud music made my voice soundless. He didn't stop at this. He kept on going further and further, deeper and deeper into the deep recesses of my ass hole. His cock was like 7 inches long and at least 2 inch think. Soon the whole shaft was in my ass. I was in deep pain, and my rapist was moaning, I could hear the moans. 

"aaaaahhhh aaaahhhh fuck it feels so good. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh"

He kept his cock inside my ass for a while and then pulled it back, just to thrust it back again and this time he didn't show any mercy. It was more painful than earlier. 

"There is nothing better than breaking in a virgin boi, ahhh fuck man, you are so hot, I am going to fuck the shit out of you, aaaaaaaahhhhhh, yes take it like a man, I bet you wanted me to do this. I can sense a faggot when I see one"

He was clearly having the time of his life. With every thrust he got more and more excited and started fucking me with full force. The pain hasn't subsided yet. There was a burning sensation in my ass. I just wanted him to get it over with. But he was no way near Cumming. He kept on going for another 20 min. I buried my head in the mattress, my tears had dried and I thought what my family would think of me if they ever found out. I was weak and I hated that. Here I was getting raped by this jock and there is nothing I can do. I just lay there like a lifeless piece of shit. Very soon he started calling me names, and telling me how good it feels popping a cherry. He said my ass was better than all the girls he has ever dated or all the other boys he had raped.

He quickened his pace and I knew that he was about to cum. He let go of my hands and placed his hands on my waist and started fucking me with an even greater pace, everytime his cock was thrusted in my ass, it felt like a big needle piercing through my skin. Tears again swelled in my eyes. After 5 more minutes of powerful fucking he made a final deep thrust in my ass. His cock swelled and loads of hot cum was smeared inside my ass. 6 shots of thick creamy cum landed in my rectum.

"wow man you are quiet a lay." He lay there on my back for another minute or so, then kised me on my back and get up. Pulled his limp cock out of my bruised ass. He stood there for a min looking down at me, smiling at the work he has done in deflowering me. 

He put on his shorts. And then unbuckled me and kicked me off his bed. I put on my clothes, I could hardly walk with all the pain in my ass, as I stood up cum leaked from my ass and came running down my legs. He smirked seeing me this dilapidated condition. He told me to get lost and never say a word about what happened here or else he would made me a pussy boi for the whole college (which I eventually became). He went back to his business like nothing just happened.

As I opened the door I saw his group coming towards his room, they all saw me walking in a strange way, they made lewd remarks at me and started shouting "cherry-busted" and pushed me around. I kept going, crying and hurt, because somehow I knew that this was just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments