Sunday 16 August 2015

Gay sex play with my new room mate

Hello Indian gay site readers this is Bony once again. Firstly I would like to thank everyone for their lovely messages.This is an incident which happened over the last few weeks. My earlier room mate decided to resign to do masters and so I had to find a room partner to share the accommodation. When I inquired my colleague Varun expressed interest. Finally when my room mate vacated, Varun shifted with me.
The first few days, every day we drank as it we were together for the first time out of office. If I remember exactly, the fourth day, when I came back he was already 4 pegs down. As soon as I  entered, he offered me and we drank two more. By now he was almost in a drunk state. I was in my formals. So I excused him and went to other room and started changing. I didn’t close the door, so I told him don’t come as I am changing clothes. I removed my shirt and trousers. I was in a black underwear and white vest. Since I don’t wear undies while sleeping, I removed my undies too and started wearing a shorts. Midway Varun entered the room and looked at me and said casually that there is nothing to hide in this, and we both have one and the same. I got shy and pulled my shorts quickly.
Thereafter on many occasions Varun changed fully in front of me. He started coming out of the bathrooms nude rubbing his hair. After few days, I also got comfortable and doing the same. At times he used to come slap my ass and say that u have got a nice ass. Thereafter this became frequent and every time I used to just push him way and call him dirty idiot or something. One day we both were drunk and I was changing, Varun also started changing . He undressed to a black jockey boxers and white vest.
Now I was in a blue bikini type underwear and white vest. He saw this and commented that my undies suits me . I said thanks and started removing the underwear. Now as usual he came close and slapped my ass and said, my slaps have also increased your ass in last 2 weeks. For this I just smiled. I felt slightly shy too. This time he didn’t stop after a slap. He started caressing my ass. Alcohol in me insists me to wait and see what he will do.
He continued rubbing my ass and started coming closer to me.I started feeling his warm breath on my shoulder. I was so enjoying that I couldn’t even push him away.He realized that I am co operating.He slowly turned me around, and our Gay sex play starts with our dicks touching each other.
He pressed himself so close to me that, our dicks started pressing each other very hardly. His both hands he hugged me tight and slipped his hands slowly on to my ass. I was enjoying that moment a lot.I had a small pain on my dick, because of the hard press. Now he started smooching me wildly, biting lips so hard. my lips were paining. I felt like he started raping me. I was standing there in a bikini pulled down to leg, white vest dick being hard pressed and being kissed rudely. Then he took stuffs of the bed and pulled me by hand on to bed saying ” nee ivide vannu kidanne charakkeee”. I fell down straight to bed as my undie locked my legs. He came over me both palms holding my palms, his full weight concentrated on my dick. He came kissed my cheek and slowly went down to neck. He kissed my neck and started licking it. I was in heaven making noises.. aaahh hmm.. pathukke..ahhh and all. He stopped and told me that my noises are making him more horny. Now I started making sounds without trying to stop.He now started kissing me. Now my palms were free and I caressed him on his back, and slowly went on to his ass. Now he started rubbing our dicks over his boxers hard. I was aroused like anything and slid my hands in his underwear and pressed his ass wildly. Now he increased his pace and I kept mourning… ahhh .. nalla sugamm ahhh.. hmm.. and other stuff..
Now I wanted to feel completely skin to skin. I removed his vest. He had good hairless chest with nice and cute nipples. I rolled over him and rolled a finger on his chest, I could feel the goose bumps on him and his small nipple was becoming hard. I felt the hardness with my tongue. I started biting his nipples. he was continuously making noises ” hmmm.. aahhh.. hmmm.. pathukke… vedanikkunnu” and things like that. This made me more horny and I kept on biting his nipples one by one while my hand was caressing him over his stomach and belly button.Then I slowly went down and started licking his belly button. Now he started to laugh along with sexy mourns and tried pushing my head way. I held both his palms which were really cold and kept on licking and sucking around his belly button. Then I slowly rolled him, his ass facing me and started kissing his back.
My dick was so hard that I wanted to keep is somewhere. Now I lied over him with my dick between his ass cheeks over the boxers and slowly started pumping. Meanwhile I was kissing and sucking his ears from back, which he was enjoying. He asked me to continue it for some more time. I did so. then I slowly pulled down his boxers slowly caressing his ass. now his boxer was on his ankle and the nice ass visible to me. I started massaging, kissing and biting them. Now he told me ” da lie over me, I need u on my back” I applied some saliva on my dick and his ass cleavage and lied over him. This time my dick was between his upper thighs, touching his balls. I started sucking his ears and started pumping him. He started making really horny sounds.
Gay sex play to be continued soon ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments