Friday 2 May 2014

The Trapped part 2

Dear readers
Thank you for your wonderful response to the last story “the Trapped”, my email isbinpbox@gmail.com
This is the second part of my story.
A little about me if you have not read the previous story, I am a 26 year crossdresser who now lives by the name of ruchi, married to a 60+ man called Raj.
After about 2 months of being married to Raj, he was slowly getting bored of me, so I used to dress up more make up, or do dance when he drinking, make him good food, but slowly he started bringing other CD in house and fuck them, also he call his friends and sell me for one night and make money, I did not say anything as I know it make my husband happy so I do it.
But one day he bring me present, a bride saree, and jewellery, he never bring so many gift for me, I got so happy that I started to cry, he say to me tomorrow we are going out, so dress up nicely,. Next day since morning I get excitied, I use hair remover all over body, now my hair is long so I comb it, then do eye brow, lipstick make up, wear the black bra and panty, and red saree with jewellery, Raj come and kiss me and say he love me but he did not let me wear my sindoor or mangalsutra, I was shoked but also I got very happy and excitied to know where we are going but he not say.
When we came out of building I saw big Honda city car waiting for us, I got very happy thinking my husband has plan good date for me.
After 2 hours of driving out of city and highway towards lonavala, we reached a farm house with very big walls, and big gate, where there were 2 security gaurds with machine guns and big dogs. They checked out car and let us go inside, I was not understanding anything. Inside I see lot of imported cars and gaurds with gun, I am now getting confused where my husband got me.
Then when we enter, a foreign lady comes to welcome us, and makes Raj sit in a cabin and takes in in a room.
Inside the room there was a table and a big box on ground, and two ladies with guns. I get scared, so I do what the reception lady tells me to do.
She ask me to bend down and lie on table so then she lift my saree and pulls down panty, she spits on asshole and inserts a big dildo she take from the box. I scream with pain and tears in eyes. She then hold my dick and balls, checks size and then come in front of me, and ask me to open my mouth and she pushes dildo in mouth till whole 9 inch dildo go inside.
She then speaks something on walkie talkie in some language which seemed like arabi. Then two more girls come, they make panty proper and saree down and take me to make up room and do good make up on me, I ask them what is happening, they do not say, they also give me injection near dick so it do not stand up.
After some time I get pushed on a stage, and I see many foreigners sitting, most of them were arabs in their white dress and long beard, I was asked to dance, I said no so one big giant man like khali came and slap me, so I started to move my body like raveena tendon in a saree, everyone was happy and then the reception lady come and say, starting price 25,000 rupees, I got shocked!!!!!! I am being sold off to some foreign man??
In meantime I was asked to bend down, show my naked ass to all of them, my blouse was taken off to show my male breasts which had now become big due to everyday medicine raj give me. Was also asked to take whole dildo in mouth. And finally one arab man of around 45 buy me at 50,000 rupees.
Raj come and meet me, say sorry and take 35,000 and give 15,000 to organizer and gives my documents and passoport to arab man and leaves, the arab man says now you will come with me to Saudi and be one of my sluts, I had no choice, so I beg him to speak to parents last time, he gave me his phone, I say to them I got job in Saudi and go there, and will send money to them regularly.
I was very sad but had no choice as I sat in air plane to go to Saudi with arab man.
In next part I say about what happened in Saudi. Till then please comment on my story.binpbox@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments