Friday 2 May 2014

Real life incident in train with another guy….PART 1

Hi this is rajesh. Thank you for so many comments on my earlier story "Meeting pradeep at airport".
This is also my gay story and again its a fact and no friction. To introduce myself i am 32 in age, 5feet 10inch tall, 85kg weight, 6inch medium tool, wheatish good looking guy. i am a bi-sexual and am a top.
This is a incident which happen to me some time back, may be when i was 23 and was not married. I live in bangalore and due to some urgent work had to leave to chennai. I booked a ticket in a night train but it was in waiting list.
When i reached station and checked chart, found it was RAC. I was glad that i would be allowed to travel and will manage things with tt later in train. My seat was in a ac compartment in side birth where two men were already seated. one of them looked like some college student and other one was little old (around 30's). Even they where in RAC. I asked them about their reservation and came to know that they where in RAC and one of them was RAC 2 and other was RAC 5 and i was RAC 4. So the college guy who was RAC 2 would get a seat before me i thought. TT came and we all showed our tickets, he allotted the top seat to the college student and informed us that we have to share the bottom seat. It was ok for me and even the other guy was ok with it.
I was dressed in loose shorts and a t-shirt and other guy who's name was jai was in tracks and t-shirt. We introduced ourselves as the college guy took his upper berth and was preparing to sleep. Jai was married and was from rajasthan, settled in bangalore. He was around 30 in age, 5feet 8inch tall i think, wheattish with very very skinny body. His face was of just another guy whom you cannot relate to. We decided that we would join the lower berth and spread our legs and sleep in semi sleeping position but it was off position and i could not fall asleep and also jai's feets were stinking. so i sat up instead of sleeping. Even jai was hard of sleep,
jai-what happen? you ain't asleep? Even i am not feeling like sleeping, why not we talk for some time.
Me-" yup i am not feeling comfortable to sleep and ac is quiet strong for my comfort. Good idea of talking" and i smiled at him.
we where in a single blanket as we got only one for one berth. we spoke for few minutes in general like about our families, likes and life and planning. There i came to know jai is married to a women from mumbai and has one son of age 6. He had his own business of computer accessories which made him travel all over the south.
jai-So when do you plan to get married? do you have a girl friend?
Me-well my parents want me to get married but i want some more time. at present i don't have gf, broke up with the last one few days back. she was very demanding and now i am happy with my friends.
jai-ok so you happy with your friends, do they meet all your satisfactory needs and do you have men taste-and he smiled naughtily.
Me-well not in that manner but friends are cool. i don't have that taste jai..
Jai- ohh come on every guy in his life would have tried few things with another guy. don't tell me you have not.
me-being frank i have but those where when i was very young and was curious about sex.
jai-yup every one does. even i have infact even now i like to be with men and i don't mind it.
i was very surprise that the guy was also bi-sexual and he was open about it. I was sitting with a stranger and discussing about gay and bisexual desires. But then i thought what does he have to loose talking to me directly. He does not know me nor do i and he will not loose his face or reputation talking to a stranger about gay sex whom he will not meet ever, may be. My cock was getting hard talking about sex.
jai- why are you looking surprised? i believe every guy, almost 90% of them love cocks and ass. Its only that we don't realise it or we don't let it grow.
me-well then i am among the other 10%. yes i have tried things but now i am little different. (i pretended to be innocent, although i was a bi-sexual.)
jai-you are among the 90% dear who try to hide or kill the feelings. if you were among the 10% then you would had stopped the conversation long back. don't tell me your cock is not getting hard talking to me.
I was kind of offended and wanted to say no but kept quiet, just then jai lifts his legs and reaches for my cock and feels my semi erect cock. i was shocked and jumped in surprise and asked him what he was doing?
jai-see i was right, your cock is hard and also you did not push my leg away because you are liking it. (he felt my cock and said) you have a decent size rajesh. what size is it?
Me with a sheepish smile- 6inch and yours?
jai-6 but thick. what have you tried in gay sex (he spoke feeling my cock)
me-earlier hand job, blow job once, kissing and hugging. (although i had also fucked guy's as i was top, but i restricted saying it)
jai-thats it, you never fucked a ass, never tasted the sperms and swallowed them. ass licking? nothing?
Me-well never got a chance to fuck an ass, yuckkk sperm swallowing is some thing i cannot think about doing nor ass licking. never.
jai-hhhhhmmmmmm so you are a top basically. ( he lifted my leg and placed on his cock which was hard and thick. i felt it nude as he had lowered his pyjamas )
i loved the feeling of nude cock and started caressing his cock with my feet. he liked it and smiled.
Jai-want to try fucking an ass? i would love to swallow your sperms.
i could not believe what he said and i also nodded without thinking anything. i was excited and hot although was shivering as well.
jai pulled up his pyjamas and asked me to follow him to western toilet after a minute. With out much delay i followed him, looked around and every one was sleeping. Reached toilet and found jai inside the western style toilet and asked me to hurry in, which i did and latched the door from inside. jai came close to me and started kissing me and reached for my cock. i responded back and opened my mouth and tried to reach for his cock. i was shivering and my knees felt weak. It was a surprise situation for me. i was making love with a guy and that to with a complete stranger.
Jai pushed my shorts and underwear down in one shot and was stroking my full erect hard wet cock and i also had reached inside his pyjamas and was feeling his wet cock. we broke the kiss and he bent down and looked at my cock and said "you are clean, not much hair and also cock does not smell. i hate smelly cock's." and he took my cock in his mouth…wow hhhhmmmmmm aaahhhhhhh ooooohhhhhh i started to moan as jai started to suck my cock. jai's hand was squeezing my butts as his mouth sucked my cock. He was slow and his stroke ran through the entire length, in short he was expert in sucking and hungry for cock. He licked my balls and licked the cock from the bottom of balls, playing with the tip of his tongue on my cock tip. I was literally going mad and my body was shivering and i was running my hand through jai's hair pushing his head towards my cock……oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhmmmmmmmm yyyyaaaaaaaaaaa i was moaning loud as i could not control.
Jai stopped and asked me to lower the voice, as people may hear outside. Then he turned me around, facing my ass he lifted one of my leg and placed it on the WC. He was expert in position's and looked like he is used to toilet's for sex. He made me come is such a position that my one leg was on wc and i was bent forward a bit making my ass project outwards toward jai's face. He kissed my ass cheeks and bit it softly which i loved and then he spread my ass cheeks and sniffed my shit hole. He said "not bad, you are clean man and no hair. i am impressed". and he licked my hole. A cold shiver ran down my body and i kind of jumped in air. He was licking my ass hole and he had no grudes, i was loving his tongue……ooooooohhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaa yesssssssss go deeeeppppppp i was shouting. his tongue was fucking my ass hole, he was digging deep. After about a minute's lick he stopped and got up.
Now it was my turn to suck him. i was on my knees and he pushed his track's and underwear down. it was thick but almost my size cock. i stroked it with hand and pushed his fore skin exposing his head. i licked the precum on the head and i swear to god, i hated the taste. But he had sucked me so well and licked my ass hole, i thought i owe that suck to him. i started to suck him and suck him deep. he was moaning immediately and i sucked him deep, almost taking his entire cock in my mouth. He started to fuck my mouth. i choked and he stopped fucking my mouth. i continued to suck him for next 4 or 5 minutes and he was ready to blast. He asked to stop or he would blast his sperms in my mouth. i stopped immediately. He now turned around and spread his ass, kept his one leg on wc giving complete access to his ass hole. I was sure i will not lick his ass hole, but don't know why i went on my knees and went close to his ass hole. There was a stink but still i went ahead and gave a tongue to it. It did not taste anything but the disguss of licking a ass hole made me feel horrible and i pulled back. Jai kept requesting me to lick his hole and also explained that if i don't lick, how will hole get lubricated and how will i fuck it.
I said "how will i fuck your ass hole, i don't have condom and at no cost i will lick your ass hole. I hate it but still tried but i will puke if i do it".
Jai reached for his tracks and took out his wallet and out came a durex lubricated condom. He said " i have condom but you have to insert your tounge in my ass hole to make it free so that your cock can enter the hole".
i said i will finger him with water and then try to enter but no way i will lick it. He agreed with a sad face. He positioned himself in a doggy style position, resting his hands on WC seat. My cock had given away by then and i asked jai to suck so that it will get hard again which jai did and in 2 minutes my cock was rock hard. mean while all the time jai kept fingering his ass hole. I was ready in 2 minutes and jai covered my cock with condom and got into the position where i could fuck him. it was not very comfortable position but both of us adjusted and i entered his hole half an inch. It was real tight and as i pressured a little deep, a cry from jai's mouth broke. I understood it would hurt, so to relax him i caught his cock and started to stroke and in few seconds his anus muscle relaxed and i could enter slowly. in 3 or 4 minutes i was completely inside. i was slowly stroking it and even jai was loving it now. It was tight for my cock size and i loved the grip of his hole. i started to stroke fast and deeper. jai was moaning now and stroking his cock at the same time.

I felt as if i was fucking a tight pussy and within couple of minuted i was ready to sperm out. jai stopped me and took out my cock from his ass hole. He took out a tissue from his track pant pocket and i could see why, there where small traces of shit around the condom, i felt terrible about it. Jai pulled the condom with the help of tissue and threw it in WC and took the cock in his mouth, i loved what he did and start to fuck his mouth and in a minute i blasted my sperms in his mouth, which he swallowed without hesitating and infact he left me dry and clean. i was so satisfied.
Now he stood up and asked me to suck which i did, he was already hard and wanted to do the same, take his load in my mouth but i never did that and hated it. But could not help and sucked him, he blasted his load in my mouth and dint let me live his cock, till he was dry. i was feeling pukish and rushed towards the wash basin and puked the sperms out. it tasted horrible and salty. i cleaned my mouth and lips. Jai was so relaxed and started rubbing his cock against my ass cheeks.
We cleaned ourselves and went back to our seat one after the other. Exchanged number for further meetings.
Please feel free to comment on this incident on rajeshmehta0703@gmail.com
love ,
Rajesh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments