Friday 2 May 2014

The Transformation From Nikhil To Nikita – Part I

Let me introduce myself, my name is Nikhil and I am born and brought up in Bombay. I am currently 22 working in a MNC. It all started 2 years back. It was 2010 and I was living the life. A caring family, a good engineering career, a cute and extremely pleasing girlfriend. My Sex life which rotated around my girlfriend was going really great. I lost my virginity to her and i explored my sexuality by indulging myself completely in her sweet nectar. It was going good. But even when i fucked my girlfriend, i realized i wanted something more. I wanted to explore my sexuality to a much deeper level. At that time i dint really know what i was getting into.
After Diwali my family went for a 3-week vacation to Thailand. Even my girlfriend with some family matters. I couldn’t go as my exams were on. It was a late night , i was studying for an exam the next day. The urge of smoking a cigarette was driving me crazy. I started hunting through my drawers and cupboards. That’s when i noticed a pair of panties lying in my cupboard. They were my sister’s. It was a satin black pantie and felt really smooth. And all of a sudden i felt the urge to try them on. The next thing i know i am standing naked in front of the mirror wearing nothing but a pair of panties.
Appreciating myself in the mirror. I was so turned on, i wanted to go even further. I dug through my sister’s wardrobe and selected a red color bra and a black knee length dress. I found a pair of sandals that matched with the outfit. I felt like a women all excited and cheerful. So there i was standing in front of the mirror Wearing a black dress, white sandals and red bra which could be visible behind my dress. I looked a bit shabby, but i knew after a little bit of practice and touch up, i could would completely look and feel like a women. Later that night i masturbated twice just think about the different lingerie and outfits i could try out. I slept like a baby that night.
A week had passed since my parent had gone and i had 2 more weeks of freedom. That night was still fresh in my mind, and i knew i had to complete what i had started. So later that day i went shopping and bought myself a razor, a lotion and other cosmetic products. I already had my sisters make up kit that i could use. I even bought a wig and a pair of heels, which to be honest was a bit awkward buying. So the same night I got home, i went for a long hot shower. I shaved all my pubic hair, i trimmed all the hair on my hands & legs. I then wore my new wig. I came out of the bathroom naked, my body emitted a fragrance due to the new cosmetic products.
I had picked out the same black panties, I chose a black bra. I found a pair of jeans in my sisters cupboard, which fitted me well. The jeans were tight and body hugging and ass looked really sexy in them. I chose a pretty blue top which was see-through and my bra could be seen completely through them. I wore the heels which fitted me well. I looked at myself in the mirror and i was so turned on looking at my sexy body.
I wanted to show myself to someone. I surfed through the yahoo chat rooms, and finally met a guy to have a conversation. He was 40 years old and married and looking for new adventures. I told him about my little experiment and he was really excited to see me. He suggested that we have a video chat. When he saw me on video he got extremely turned on. I couldnt see his face, but the next thing he does is unzip his pants and started masturbating. I was posing for him and he was moving his hands up and down his 7 -8″ cock. I was turned on beyond imagination and all i could think about was sucking that cock and satisfying this filthy married pervert. I wanted him to hold me tight and kiss me. I was to feel his cock inside me. I was sweating and suddenly i couldn’t control it any longer. I went to my fridge and started searching for the right vegetable.
I found a cucumber and a carrot. I first wrapped a condom around the carrot, removed my jeans and slid my panties to the side . I used Vaseline on my asshole and on the carrot and started rubbing the carrot on my hole. My cock was hard and was leaking cum. My panties had a huge cum stain. After playing with the carrot for a while i inserted the tip and a electric shock went through my body. I slowly started sliding the carrot deeper inside my hole . It was a feeling of pain , humiliation and intense pleasure. I started fuck my asshole with the carrot. It was beautiful. I was moaning like a filthy hoar. I felt like a complete women – Lying in bed, wearing a bra and pantie and with a toy taking away my virginity. I came after a while, there was cum all over my pantie and on the bed. I removed the panties and started lick the cum.
I had found my new adventure. I now called myself Nikita whenever i dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments