Friday 2 May 2014

Boarding House With Foreign Students – Part VI

“How you will go to airport….Let me ask principle to arrange you to go to airport”
He said “okay…its kind of you”
Then i arranged…with some one to take him to airport….Then he said goodbye to me and abdul…and went to airport….
As soon as i enter in my room…..Abdul jump on me from my back…and said “i miss you sir…it was boring …when i went there…. Always remembering you…..You are my number one..Sir”
I can feel his cock at my back….And he is massaging on my ass….I went in and locked the door behind…and took abdul in my hand and take it bed…..And soon i got him undress….And he also undress me……then i start fucking…..In his ass
I said “abdul….Kia kissi aur sey gaand nahee mervayiii kia….Aisey chikney larkey koi bhee…..Maar sakta hai”
Uss ney kaha “nahi jee kissi ney naheen mari….Aur mein kissi aur mein nahin interested tha….Mein chahta tha key kub main wapis aapkey bahoon mein aaoon…..Aur mujhey khoob choodein….Dil khool key”
Mein ney yeh suntey hee……uskee…khoob kissis….Liya….Aur phir burii tarah sey ussey choodta raha…..Akhir hum dono thuk gaye….Aur shower leiker tayar hoo gaye….Mein ney abdul sey kaha….”abdul…iss waqt koi loog ward mein nahii hain …shayed chaye ya coffee peeney mess chaley gaye hongey….Tum jaldi apney kamrey mein jaaoo aur relax karo…i didnt want to see any trouble between us….After when ever i call you to come …challey aana…nahii tau hooshiyar rehna….Kissi ko hum dono key taaluq ka nahin batana….Iss mein hum dono kee badnami hai…..Samajh gaye”
Abdul ney kaha “theekh hai sir…aap befiker rahein…kissi ko nahi maloom hooga” Yeh kehker who apney kamrey mein chala gaya.
After taking small nap i went in round and met lot of new and old students and also met my assistant…mohsin……
Mohsin …is very good person may be about 20 years old….Very sexy looking…nice dimples in his face….And very white…and blond hair…which turn him very sexy…..I met him …he is cute looking…and glad to meet me…
Mohsin said “oh here is daniyal khan….Please to meet you…principal told me about you……”
I said “please to see you too…you are very good looking…..And you will be my assistant in maintening discipline in hostel……that’s very good…by the way which is your room”
He said “the other side…..Corner room….Come on let me show you my room”
Then we went to see his room….Its more or less same like mine….We sat in his room…and chat for couple hours…i saw that he has a bulge in his pant…..I smile myself….But he didn’t see what i saw …Then we say good bye….And went to my room…..
After few hour…i decided to call all students in the common room…i call mohsin also…After we get together …we start talking…i told them…all the regulation of hostel….And divide day time…to various activities..
I told them “now boys in 4 days college is going to start…every one should be very regular….For going their classes…and principal don’t like to hanging around without and cause…….Hope every one under stand…and if they have any difficulty in their class subjects….They can come to see me or my other man mohsin…we will be glad to teach you…is that clear”
Every one said “yes sir…..We know what you mean….We can check with you if want to know something….Thanking you sir”
From then … most of the time spend with mohsin….To make rules etc……he is more friendly to me…i like him also…..Sometimes we are sitting in my room watching tv…and sometimes movies etc….I don’t know how to handle him….I am very curious to fuck him….But he is very hard to me……he always busy in something…
One day i ask mohsin…. “mohsin lets go to city and watch some good English film”
He said “but how we can go…we cant leave the boys here themselves….Its seems very hard”
I said “let me talk to principal…and also invite him too…let see what he says”
When i went to talk to principal…Principal…very glad to hear my plan…he said “i cant go to city now…i am tired…but you both go…and enjoys…here i will take care…don’t worry about here”
After hearing this…i came to mohsin…and told him what principal told….
Hohsin said “okay then…lets go now”
We took taxi…and went to town…and then we went to watch some adult movie……We both went in the cinema hall and sat in very far back in two seater sofa…..And start watching…..All the time i was looking mohsin face……smiling….And curious….During watching there was a scene some pair was kissing….I saw mohsin…he looks shy
I ask mohsin “what happened…mohsin…..This always happened in English film….Dont be shy or scared…”
By saying this i grab him by his shoulder and get very closed to him…..Then i grab his hand…and playing…and saying “look mohsin….How nice that scene is….”
Their was wrestling in the some scene in film…two English boys was playing…soon one of the boy pulled and tear his halfpant …so that the other boy is complete nude now…….And the other boy…is laughing and grabbing his small cock
Mohsin said “that’s not good…look what he did”
I said “that’s only film…see all people are watching….”
Mohsin said “after i see these type of scene…i am am getting excited…and my lund become…hard…i don’t know it is usual or unusaual…….”
I said “its usual…we are young…that’s why we get all these excitement…..”
Then i grab him closed …and took his hand on my lap…..He did not say anything…but looks he is happy…then i bring his hand closed on top of my hard cock……and press his hand on my cock….He didn’t say anything…but i can see he is smiling……then i put my hand on his crotch….His cock is hard like mine….I then press it….He said nothing…then i grab it
He said “daniyal khan not here…every one can see…..When we go to hostel…we will do at my room..There no student will come…i know in your room lot of student come for help etc……”
I said “mohsin…here every one is busy on screen……grab mine too…you will like it”
Mohsin then grab…and said “daniyal khan…aapka laura tau steel key khambey kee tarah sachet hai…….Bara lamba aur mota….”
I said “mohsin yea pathan ka laura hai….Number one..Phir kamrey mein chal ker daikhna…..Aaj kee raat thumarey room mein guzrey gee…theekh hai”
Mohsin ney kaha “haan kewn naheen….Mera karma tau aapka bhee hai…..Raat mein khoob dheeroon saari baatein hoongee”
I said “baatain…aur kooch nahee..” Mein ney shararat sey poocha
Then he said “whatever you think…i will be with you…i am your assistant also…right….We can play and watch and sleep …..Right”
I said “i have more something in my mind……but i will tell you after…”
Then after movie we took taxi and came back to our place……i never get to my room….Because i don’t want abdul and other students knows that i am back….. I went direct to mohsin room……and locked it……then we ate few sandwitches which we bought it from outside…..Then start watching tv…..
I saw mohsin….Is a bit disturb….I couldn’t say why……I saw him he changed to loose dress…in shalwar only…then i understand he wants….Sex right away….But i was teasing him…
I said “mohsin…too bad…i cant changed like you…i don’t have and shalwar in your room…i have to go and get it from my room…but i am worried…if i go to my room…students…will come to asking helps etc…..I don’t know what i should do…..I have an idea….We closed all light inside…so no one can see us…that some one in…and then we willley down complete nude…how is the idea”
Mohsin said “but…daniyal…i am a bit shy……”
I said “mohsin
“We both nude …nothing to shy….You and me are men…we have cocks….So why shy…come on”
Then mohsin agreed…and mohsin goes with my idea…lights out…complete dark….And both are nude…..I grab mohsin…and lie him down on bed….
He was shy…and smiling…….I start kissing him…then mohsin also respond it back…..We are tugging our cocks together……then i took his cock…and start sucking……he was in high…uncontrollable…and said “daniyal…its feels very good….No one did before to me like this…i thought its dirty….But its very good….Do it fast”
I said “mohsin …you also do as i am doing to me…suck my cock…you sure will like it”
He said “daniyal…i never did before…buy if you say…i will try …”
Then he start sucking my cock…we laydown in 69 position….And both of us sucking each others cock…then i also rubbing his gaand…soft gaand…..I like the round shape….Then i start ti insert one finger….He stop me….And said “daniyal…what you are doing…its dirty their….”
I said “mohsin…u don’t know what you are missing…..Just feel it how i am doing…you will be liking it soon…”
Then i inserting two fingers in his tight virgin gaand……..He was in pain slightly….But i can see…that he is enjoying….After some time…
I said to mohsin “how was up till now…you enjoy baby……i like what i am doing…tell me about you”
He said “daniyal khan ….I like it what ever you are doing…….I never had it before…no one touch me like this…but this touching and all action i love it”
After i heard from mohsin….I said “now baby mohsin….Now is a time to fuck you……okay”
He said “but i am not a girl to fuck…i am a boy”
I said “mohsin…you are better then girl….We pathan like this…you will try you will like it….First it may getting pain…then you like me to fuck more and more…okay darling mohsin”
Mohsin said “okay khan saab….Zara halkey halkey dalley…aapka laura tau bahoot lmba aur kaafi motta hai”
I said “okay baby…now get lie down flat and lift your both legs on air….And expand your gaand…first i will eat you gaand…you like it….Then i will put some cream…to get more slippery…and easy to slide my cock inside…okay”
Without i wait for his response…i grab him…and spread his legs…and start inserting my tongue in his gaand…its very ticklish for him…but he didn’t say anything Then i put some cream in his ass….And bring my cock to his tight hole…and massaging around…..Then after i put right on top of his opening give a push…so that head of my cock slides in….
Mohsin shouts…but i put my hand on his mouth…so no body can hear. I waited for some time so mohsin can relax….After i push more my cock inside….He is crying in pain…but he never said a word……
After few minutes…..I gave a strong push…so that my whole cock is in in his ass…..He was in pain……then i said “mohsin…you know your are very 
sexy…..My whole big cock is now in your gaand….You can feel by touching with your hand”
Mohsin then brought his hand back to check my cock….Is all or not……when he felt…all in
He said “i don’t believe it your jumbo cock is in my tight and small ass….But its paining…..Just hold their for some time…i let you know”
I said “okay baby….Whenever you are ready let me know….To start my fucking…and gives you full enjoyment “
After a while….Mohsin said “okay my boss….I am ready for you…do what ever you want”
Then i start fucking deep and deep….Some time i pulled my cock out then with full force insert in his ass……mohsin only enjoying….And saying “oh …yeah….Fuck me ….I am you whore….You break my virginity…oh….Hahahaha…uuuuuu…ohohoh…i like your big cock….Khan saab….I like pathan’s cock….Very good…..Fuck me hard….Its goooood”
After while i shoot all my loads inside in his ass….He likes….I was keeping my cock inside…not taking it out….I was playing with his cock…soon he also shoot his load…on my hand…by shooting…my cock inside in his ass getting hard again…i start fucking him again…with various style…and shoot again my load inside…then i told mohsin “this time we will suck each other cocks and drank our juice” Mohsin agreed
We start again in 69 position…and start sucking….Till we cum in our mouth….So like lots of fucking whole night…about 15 times….We were exhausted and slept deeply…next day we woke…up…i gave a good fast deep fuck…and then we went to take shower….During shower…i fuck him gain…he like …when i am fucking him…
We wash and first he went out from room to see whats going on…..He then come to me and said “line is clear…no one around…every one i thing in playground”
I rush to room….Then after i went to ground…when every one sees me they said “sir we missed you last night…..”
So what you think about my plan of fucking….I got bunch of students…which i tried…and they will be ready to come to my room…And my assistant…mohsin….He is always their……. Wonderful time
You don’t know what you are missing
Go to any college and take the warden-ship….It is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments