Friday 2 May 2014

My First Gay Sex

Hey hi.. This is Avinash, from Chennai. I want to share my first experience story here, which i could not share anywhere else. I was studying 9th std at that time. I was born as a nerdy guy. I usually stay indoors and don’t have many friends too. In fact, i don’t know anything other than book(at that time..). All that i know is my parents. I don’t know anything about sex as i don’t have any siblings or friends to talk too.
When i was studying one day in our house, when our parents went to nearby relative occasion, the fan in our hall room, started making strange sounds and it gave a smell of burnt. I immediately switched it off and called my mom, from landline. (I only know my mom’s number) They said, they ll call the electrician. After sometime 15 minutes one guy in his 20+ with no mustache came. He introduced him as electrician and said he’s been called to. I told him the problem. The moment he switched on the fan, he said the coil is burnt out, and he has to change the coil. He asked me for a stool to reach the fan.
I brought a stool, which was actually shaky, as its legs are not even He reached on top of the stool and sighed as it shaked. He asked me to hold it tight, so that he can’t slip. I did as he said. HE was holding the fan in one hand and repairing it in other hand. He asked me to get cutting player from his toolbox. I retrieved it and gave it to him, (after asking him repeatedly “is this the one?” on all the tools inside his toolbox). He was repairing and handed over the cutting player to me and asked me to keep it in his pocket. I took it from his hand and when I was about to put it in his pocket, he shifted in his position. Because of the weight shift, the stool slipped. In haste and fear,(as I have to hold the stool without slipping), I pushed the cutting player fast. It entered his pocket and hit his genitals it seems.
He gave a huge groan, and jumped from the stool holding the fan HE threw the fan away and held his crouch and started to mumble in pain. He asked me to close the door. Within a stroke, he undid his pants and checked it out with pain. He then just lay on the floor. He was almost in tears. I just rushed to the bedroom and brought oil, and without any feeling I started to apply oil on his balls. He got shocked and raised up. I was scared and asked him does it pain? He stared at me in anger and said, “it’s okay”. I lifted his soft dick to see if it’s hurt anywhere and blood is oozing or not. He went agape, when I touch his genitals without any shame. I told him, there is no blood and so nothing to worry. He said but the pain is huge. I asked him, how to reduce the pain (still holding his dick).
I had zero feelings other than pity at that time He said, if we suck the dick the pain will subside and made fake attempts to suck his dick
Maybe he gambled or whatever, I took it. I took his dick in my mouth and started to suck it. He again laid on the floor, closing his eyes. I kept sucking him; I thought he is relaxing, as the pain is relieving. He placed his hand on my head gently. After some time, I took it out of my mouth and turned to his face. He opened his eyes slowly and gave a smile. I thought his pain is gone now. But the I saw his dick became so swelled and huge. I have never seen it that way before.
I thought the dick has swelled because of the injury and he is going to die I started to cry He got scared this time His face changed all of a sudden. He stood up and started to pull up his pants and said, “it’s okay. No problem.” But I didn’t get consoled. All we kids do to hurt friends is t kick at their balls, and parents used to scold and say, that’s fatal. SO I thought I made a big mistake and was scared. I told him we should go to doctor and went to call my mom. He stopped me and said, “Don’t make a scene. No problem, leave it”. But I ignored him and went ot the phone. In a second he scooped on me and pinned me down and with a harsh tone asked me to stay quiet. I saw in his face anger and fear.
He said, “You haven’t seen this? Don’t you get erection?” I said I never had such a thing and started to cry He said, “Are you really saying truth? You never got this?” I just nodded. He looked at me for some time and shrugged. After that he moved away from me and said, “If you keep this within us, I’ll make you realize this”. I asked him, “realize what?”. He said, “you will see.” and dragged my trousers down. Before I react he took my cock in his mouth. I shivered. I felt his mouth is very warm. Other than that I didn’t have any feeling. He was too huge and strong for me to stop. I just sat there and looked at his head wobbling now. In a few time, I got a different feeling in me. I know that something is happening in my cock but not sure what it is. I can’t even say whether I liked that feeling or not. After a short time he rose up and said, “Now see, your python”.
I can’t believe what I see My cock has now grown and is huge Just like his cock was before I just stared at it. He then again went down and took it in his mouth. He just sent his fingers inside my t-shirt and just caressed my body. He started to move faster and vigorously. He was sucking forcefully. It was like a miracle for me. And then, to my surprise, my body shuddered and there were involuntary jerks in my body. HE moved away and there I saw, white fluid out of my cock. My cock is spitting white jelly in force. I was so confused. But that guy smiled and said, “How was it?”
I was confused Didn’t move Didn’t talk He removed my t-shirt and wiped the cum spilled there and threw it away My cock shrunk and went to its older farm. I felt like a monster returning to my original body. He then removed his cock out, now again it was huge. He stood up and caressed his cock gently looking at me. I didn’t move. Didn’t talk. He then came close to me and placed his cock on my lips. This time I felt many things. A warm liquid on my lips.(His Precum). A different aroma coming from his balls/pubic hair/sweat. I looked at his face. He said, “Now return the favor to brother”. I opened my mouth and took it in. He held my head in two hands and he moved my head. After some time, he asked me to stop and lay down. I did.
The floor was chill, and then I realized I don’t have any piece of cloth on my body. He sat on my chest. I opened my mouth to tell him I want to wear dress, but he put his cock in my mouth. He did all the action. I just laid there. After some time, he told me to wrap my tongue around it. I did. This time he tried to put his full cock in my mouth. I gagged. He said, “Breathe well. Breathe well”. He started to face fuck me. After some time, he rose up and said to himself, “I never come so easily”. He then asked me, “Where is the bedroom?” Before I get up and walk, he walked to the bedroom.
He arranged the pillows there and closed the window with curtain I was just staring at his cock Such a splendid site it was, a huge monter with huge balls. I never saw a man walking with Dick that big before. Not even a minute I took my eyes off his cock. He too noticed that. He asked me to sleep with my cock on the pillow. I did as he said, and he slept over me. He started to kiss me. He kissed my neck. He bited my ears He licked my cheeks. And all these time, he was moving consiciously over my body. By now, I recovered from the shock, and I was ready to see more of this stuff. He then stood up and walked to the hall room. When he returned I saw the oil bottle in his hands. He smiled at me and poured oil in his hands. He applied all the oil on his cock. It looked bigger and lively after applying the oil.
He then poured the oil on my asshole It was warm and I moaned. He then opened my ass with his hands and spit o it. I felt disgusted on him spitting on my body, but didn’t make any sound. He took the towel on the door and placed it beside me, and came on me again. He again kissed me more, and licked me all over my body. He moved very much below the hips. I thought it because he applied oil there and its slippery there. He then pushed my legs wide with his knees and came to my ear and said, “You should not tell this to anyone. Okay?” I said, okay. And then I felt it, something hot entering my asshole. It’s all together a different feeling to me. He said, “Breathe well, Breathe deeper”.
He was pushing his cock in my ass gently, very slowly, watching my reactions very closely Whenever I strain he ll stop pushing and let me relax caressing. When he tried after some time, I gasped and asked him to stop. I got scared as it was paining like hell. He then said “relax, relax”. And then he took the towel beside me, and asked me to wipe my mouth. He placed it on my mouth and pressed it. I frowned. And then all of a sudden, in a moment, I felt so much pain. I never had been through so much pain in my life. It all went blank to me. It was all dark, for a moment. And then I realized he is fucking me. He pushed his total wait on me, and gagged me with the towel in one hand. He was going very vigorous and started to stroke very faster and deeper. I started to cry. He slapped my ass and holded my hair and bited me on my ears. He was fucking me very fast.
As time passes by I can feel his dick reaching deeper and deeper He became very heavy and he was becoming very hot He started to make noise and blabber something. He went more berserk, faster and faster. And then it happened. I felt hot warm fluid inside my ass. He was still thrusting my ass. And then slowly he stopped sleeping on me. He removed the towel from my mouth and he was breathing heavily. I cried noisily and asked him to get lost. He said, “sorry my dear and kissed me again.”He asked me to wait until the cock becomes small or else, if he removes it out when it was huge, I may get hurt. After sometime it became small and he took it out of my ass and stood up. HE then wiped my ass with the towel and apply oil to my ass. I was not able to move., I just laid there. And then I think I slept there.
Somebody woke me up after some time. It was him He is dressed now He said, he has repaired the fan and that I should take bath. He lifted to bathroom, and then he bathed me there. He scolded himself for acting like that. He then dressed me up and said, he is leaving. He asked me to close the door. He came close to me kissed me and said, “Please don’t this to anyone, please” and left. I never saw him again.
And I never told this to anyone. (Ofcourse until now). This is how I got introduced to sex. I will never forget that day and him. Thanks for reading this. I feel lighter now. Now i developed a likening to Gay sex. Infact i search a guy like him nowadays. Please post your replies to me at finefck6@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments